Chapter 35

Deanna's POV

Yesterday was like a roller coaster ride. Whole day at resto, hiding secrets from Jema that was nearly busted, lying to Ponggay and of course our perfect date. I smiled when I thought of that date again, especially Jema, she made feel really special. But even though we're okay now, I want to get that damn! blue fluffy, big bear (just like how Jema said it). So here I am at the restaurant. Having my normal day, I got used to it tho. I don't need to go here anymore, but I just want to be hands-on with our business, besides I want to impress dad. I'm not only doing this for myself, I'm doing it also for Jema, for us. I want to prove that Jema was the best for me. Jema the one and only. It's already nearly lunch, and an idea popped out in my mind. I'm going to see Jema for lunch yeah that's it. I know she'll love it. I stood up and get my car keys. I'm in a good mood but someone ruined it. I just ignore him but he keeps on blocking my way.

Me: Leave me alone Rivero, I don't have time for jokes.
Ricci: Who says I'm joking.

He answered coldly as I also did. This time I looked at Ricci, who's dead serious right now.

Me: I have something to do so please, just please stop bothering me.

He release a deep sigh. What's his problem now. Where is the boastful Ricci Rivero? He did not answer, instead he give me way. But before passing by him, I glimpse at his eyes. And with that, I don't know. It feels like a heavy metal pounds on my back when I went out the resto. But I just shrugged it off.

*AT FEU

I move out from my car, and took out my phone to call my baby. After a second she picked it up.

Jema: Oh kelangan mo?
Me: You

I said with a smirk on my face. I know she's blushing hard right now, I'm confident with that.

Jema: Ahh ehh andito sa Gym kasama si Fhen. Palabas na din kami to grab some lunch.

Fhen? Hays, Deanna it's already clear, Fhen is just a FRIEND! I stopped myself from overthinking.

Me: Amm I'm here at the parking lot
Jema: Oh san lakad?

Excitement was obviously heard. I smiled

Me: I'm here already.
Jema: What?! Really? Okay wait me there. Just a minute. I love you.
Me: Okay baby, I love you too. Don't ru----

She put down the call already haha. Hindi naman siya excited eh noh. Then after a few minutes, I saw a familiar figure running towards me. I put up my phone camera, hahaha I'm gonna take a video.

Jema: Hey

She's panting really hard right now. She's sweating and her cheeks turned red. I lead here to sit at the bench near by for a while.

Me: Breath baby haha. Why did you run, look at you now, gasping for air.
Jema: Because I'm excited to see you.

She pouted. Awww baby.

Me: Aww my baby is such a sweet. Come here.

I wipe her sweat with my hanky. She shivered at the sudden contact but manages to recover.

Jema: Thanks baby, so lets go grab some food to eat.
Me: Let's go baby. Amm by the way I thought you're with Fhen?

I saw how did her expression changed. From smilling to worrying?

Jema: Damn! baby I totally forgot that I'm with her when you called me. Wahhh
Me: It's okay, I know she'll understand you.

I patted her shoulder to assure her. She just nodded then we proceed to the nearest resto. Her next class will be at exactly 1:30 pm. It's already 12:30 pm. I have only an hour with her, I released a deep sigh before heading up to our destination.