Malos X Reader

Gm: Had a ball making this one. I've gotta agree with you freshtrash_29 he really is daddy material.

Gm: if you could tell, yis, this was Requested by freshtrash_29. Enjoy!
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Being an Aeigs was an amazing thing. You could do anything, kill anyone, and there'd never be any consequences. This was how malos viewed it until he met you.

At the time he had been working with jin to restore his core crystal and take his revenge.

You were a flesh eater, a blade that had been fused with that of a human. After being taken into custody by idol, jin had helped you escape.

Joining the group he called 'torna', you had gotten close with Akhos, Patroka, Mik,and the Aegis himself, Malos.

Some would see him as a cocky son of a bitch....

Which he was...but he seemed a bit different around you.

He seemed more affectionate, more caring. If that doesn't say alot about him then I don't know what will.

You had a teeny tiny crush on the blade, but always thought he was out of your league. I mean, he's an AEGIS! One that only cared for the destruction of man kind...

Right?

At the moment all of you were at the Argentum trade guild. You needed someone from levitheria to open the door that held Malos's sister. This could take a while, so for the moment you all just hung out in Monoceros.

You and malos decided to have a little conversation that soon turned into a small competition.

"So your saying that if I beat you in a game of chess, then you have to do anything I say for a day?" Malos asked.

"You said you knew strategy as if you were it's god. If that's true, then I want to see it for myself" you said in a sassy tone. Malos always talked about how he knew exactly what he was doing. When really, you weren't buying that shit.

"Alright then, I'll go grab a chess set from one of the shops" he said with that stupid smirk on his face.

*Time Skip Brought to you by Chibi Jin*

You and Malos had found yourselves in a battle of brains. Two more moves and you'd win if he'd react how you'd predicted. However Malos had another trick up his sleeve.

Moving your bishop allowed you access to his king, however this was a risky move, as the result would lead to having your bishop being taken and your only chance to strike if he moved accordingly afterwards.

However, you took the risk nevertheless.

And boy was that a mistake..

In only 2 swift turns had Malos Won the bet and exclaimed the fated remark...

"Check mate" he spoke.

"Ugh, I can't believe I lost! How? How did you see right through me?" You asked.

Malos simply pointed towards his core crystal. "Remeber? Encoded universe?".