Mythra X Addam Reincarnate! Reader

Gm: This was a request from Luigifan20! Since I'm now almost finished with new game plus, I think I've got a better idea of her personality!
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

It had been almost 500 years since the fall of Torna and the end of the Aegis war. Mythra and Pyra had fallen into a deep sleep, only to be awakened by a certain Salvager. (Gm:It's not Rex btw)

You were about 19 at the time of finding her. Jin had stabbed you and left you for dead. It wasn't until you and Pyra had made a deal that you came back from the cluches of death himself.

You and Pyra adventured together until the battle where vandam was killed. During said battle with the Aegis of destruction, mythra awoke from her long endured sleep and fought by your side.

She seemed mean at first, being the character she is but she eventually warmed up to you. In turn however, you didn't just befriend her...

You fell in love.

You are now in Torrigoth. Deciding it was best to grab a few items here, you, Mythra, and Pyra decided yo stay a few nights.

"Hey Pyra? Could I speak to Mythra for a bit?" You asked.

Pyra smiled and changed to Mythra.

"You called?" She said, placing a hand on her hip.

"Um, yeah. I wanted to ask you something"

"What is it?"

Looking down at the ground you found yourself second guessing yourself. You wanted to ask her if you seemed familiar some how. As you and Mythra traveled around you couldn't help but constantly get this feeling of deja vu; it felt as though you had met her before you had actually known of her existence.

"I wanted to know if...um...this is gonna sound weird" you trailed off.

"Just spit it out, it can't be that bad-"

"I wanted to know if you have been getting the same feeling of deja vu as me!" You spat out.

Mythra looked at you surprised. She had been getting the same feeling of Deja vu as you, but being Mythra, she would never admit it.

"Um, no. I have no idea what your talking about" she lied.

For a minute you both stood there in silence.

"Oh, okay. I just wanted to know if it was just me or not" you brushed it off, looking in any direction other than in Mythra's.

Mythra was about to speak again when you decided to head out to the shops and grab some ingredients for tonight's dinner. Plastering on a fake smile on your face you waved at her then ran off.

She felt bad for lying, but what she felt worse for was how that exact scene reminded her of a certain hero. Addam.

The royal himself had actually had feelings for Mythra, but after constantly being pushed away by Mythra and the fall of old torna. He no longer had any reason to hold such feelings in his heart. He didn't blame her of course, but after the constant rejection from her combined with the destruction of his home, he couldn't even begin to think of such feelings anymore.

Mythra watched as (Y/n) dissappeard into the crowd. Not having anything else to do, she decided she would go ahead and let Pyra book a couple rooms for the night.