Mythra X Male! Driver Pt.2

Gm: this is a sequel to the first part! This was Requested by Son-Of-Satan! Hope you enjoy it man!

P.s: I'm gonna use one of the in game cut scenes for dis one
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

The next day was a bit of an awkward one. Mythra seemed more affectionate than she used to be. But could you blame her? She finnaly told the guy of her dreams that she loved him, and in turn he loved her back.

3rd POV

(Y/n) and Mythra woke quite early that morning. Both of them had quiet an awkward morning...

Slowly opening his eyes, (Y/n) saw the blade lying right next to him. She was holding his arm quiet close to her chest making him blush immensely. It took all of his power not to move and wake her up.

But she woke up anyway, so it didn't matter.

Slowly opening her eyes, mythra stared at her driver for a moment. It's wasn't until she noticed his flushed face that she jumped from the mattress and screamed.

"P-PERVERT!" she yelled.

"W-why mythra-" (Y/n) tried to speak, but he was interrupted by the objects mythra sent flying at him.

"Ahh! Ouch! Mythra- gah!" He exclaimed as a book hit him square in the forehead.

Finnaly Mythra had realised what had happened, she sompped out the door and before she slammed it behind her, she mentioned how he was staring.

The pounding in his head was painful to say the least, but he knew that he needed to apologise to her. Otherwise she'd be pissed all day.

And he was planing on taking her on a date.

The wake up call that morning wasn't entirely nice, but (Y/n) decided not to let that mess up his chances to impress mythra today.

After apologies had been made and breakfast had been eaten, (Y/n) decided to take mythra somewhere special for their date.

Standing at the entrance to the city, he looked at mythra with determination.

"What are you looking at?" She snapped at him.

"Just looking at the most beautiful girl I've ever met" he replied with a sly smile.

Mythra just crossed her arms and looked away. The blush on her face was enough to tell you that she was embarrassed.

"When the hell did you get so confident?" She muttered.

Taking her hand in yours, you took her to the special cherry blossom tree right outside the docks.

"Wow" she said.

"Nice isn't it?".

"Yeah, I geuss" she said in her normal tsundere like way.

Turning to (Y/n) she moved quite close to him, the proximity wasn't entirely comfortable, but at the same time he like being so close to her. She stood on her tippy toes and placed a soft kiss on his lips.

Not wanting her to move away, he wrapped his arms carefully arou d her waist and pulled her close. With a bit of shock,mythra stood there stiff. It took a moment, but with a tilt of her head she deepened the kiss.

Once (Y/n)'s lungs began to scream for oxygen, he pulled away. Mythra looked at him with a loving smile.

"Sorry, for this morning" she said.

"Don't worry, I know you sleep walk" you reassured her.

She jumped back at your comment. "W-what?!".

"You also tend to snore and drool in your sleep too" you added on.

Mythra looked at you in disbelief. "Well at least I don't watch girls sleep".

"At least I don't crawl into my drivers' bed at night" you spat back.

One thing led to another and Mythra wacked you upside the head. Great, now he had a huge bump on his head.

"Ow!" (Y/n) exclaimed.

Mythra simply gave a "hmph" and walked away.

But let's just say that tonight would be far more the  sleeping in the same bed together~

Gm: *sitting in corner*

Addam: what's wrong Gm?

Gm: the sin....

Hugo: what sin?

Gm: that comes after this part will forever strip me of my innocence....

Hugo&Addam: *stares in confusion*

Gm:Comment!

Addam:Vote!!

Hugo:Request!!!

Gm: Until next time my gamer gals and guys....

Ciao🎶