Mythra X Male Driver! Pt 3 (Lime)

Gm: This was Requested by a person who will remain anonymous! Mainly Becuase they Dm'd me the request. I decided that it would be best if I just added this little thing right here....cuz...you know....

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤
♤WARNING: THIS IS A LIME!!!♤ ♤IT WILL CONTAIN SEXUAL. ♤ ♤SCENES AND MENTIONS!! YOU ♤ ♤HAVE BEEN WARNED! ♤
♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

The sun had set upon alrest. Most would be asleep as late as it was. Not you of course...

The room issue with the inn had not changed. So once agian You and Mythra were forced to share a room.

And a bed.

"I'll sleep on the floor" you volunteered. You weren't estatic about the idea of sleeping on a cold ads floor, but you didnt want to make mythra uncomfortable.

Just as you were about to set your self on the ground, Mythra grabbed your wrist and pulled you towards her.

Not expecting the sudden pull, you fell ontop of her.

Your hands were on either sides of her head, and her waist was trapped between your legs. Mythra had a blush that adorned her features, but the face she made with that blush was...

Erotic....

Slowly lowering yourself upon her, you captured her lips with your own. The once inoccent kiss turned heated quickly. Mythra combed her fingers through your hair and pulled you closer. You on The other hand, began tracing the outlines of her body.

She was beautiful. The way she would fidget when you touched her bare skin clouded your mind with naughty thoughts.

Pulling away from the kiss mythra flipped the positions. She was now straddling you.

Moving to your neck, she trailed kisses around looking for your most sensitive part. Hearing a deep groan erupt from your throat was enough to tell her where to lay kisses on your neck.

Leaving a hickey behind and moving away, she began to fiddle with your shirt. Just as you were about to help her remove the piece of clothing, a knock at the door was heard.

"(Y/n)? Mythra?" He spoke.

Quickly realising what they were doing, the moved away from each other.

Mythra tidied herself up and answered the door. There stood Minoth.

"I just wanted to check up on you two" he smiled. He acted as though he knew nothing of what they were doing before,but of course he knew, he set this up from the very beginning.

Mythra talked to him for a moment until he said his goodbyes. Moving back to edge of the bed, mythra spoke up "so....um.".

That night they didn't sleep a wink. If you catch my drift.

Gm: sorry if this was wayyy too short and bad. I'm not...used to writing things like this....

Addam:....

Hugo:....

Gm: I'm gonna need to ask for advice from shada...

Gm: Comment!

Addam:Vote!!

Hugo: Request!!!

Gm: Until next time my gamer gals and guys.....

Ciao🎶