Jin x Lora Reincarnate! reader

Gm: Requested by impmon. I've gotta agree with Lora, jin really is smooth~

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Gm: I'll let you choses which of these you wear. I tried looking for clothing that matched Loras faintly so after and hour of reaching here at the top 2!

Warning: mentions of abuse

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇After Loras' death, jin had been torn

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
After Loras' death, jin had been torn. He felt empty; like he had no reason left to live except to hold on to the memories he held of her.

500 years is a long time to live. Living for that length of time is not always the best. You never worry for death, yes, but eventually you begin to wish that death had taken you a long time ago.

Jim had almost had it with his life. He wanted to die, and he'd do anything to make it happen.

That was until you appeared.

It was a dark and stormy night in Mor Ardian. You had been walking around trying to find the closest shelter due the the onslaught of cold water hitting your face.

While walking through one of the alleyways, you saw a man bundled up in a coat.

"U-um" you stuttered. You stared at the man. You don't know why but, he felt familiar and yet new all the same.

He glanced at you with his blue eyes. Why did he seem so familiar?

"W-would you like to come with me" you stuttered and held out your hand.

"You're gonna catch a cold out here". You smiled, reassuring him it was okay.

The man sat there staring at you in a slight bit of shock. After a small moment of awkward silence, he held out his hand towards you.

You both quickly rushed out to the nearest hotel. After checking in you both went to your room.

After sitting down you grabbed a towel from one of the closets and threw one at him.