8

"As soon as Loki took the doctor we moved your sister," Agent Coulson began as Liv stared at the screen that held a picture of Jane on it. "As you know, we've got an excellent observatory in Traunsee. She was asked to consult there very suddenly yesterday. Handsome fee, private plane, very remote. Even allowed her to bring your friend Darcy along."

Liv bite her lip nervously and continued to stare at the picture of her sister. Coulson placed a hand on her shoulder causing the brunette to look at him. "She'll be safe," Coulson assured her. Liv sighed in relief before nodding her head. "Thank you," she whispered.

Coulson smiled at the girl before glancing back at the blond god who was currently watching her as if she were the only person in the room who mattered. Coulson looked back to Liv and said, "So I see your boyfriend is back."

Liv smiled at that and looked at her friend. "Yeah," she muttered happily. Coulson pat her shoulder and said, "I'm happy for you, kid. I know how much you've missed him." Liv's smile grew and she turned around to look at Thor. His eyes were already on her and once the two made eye contact, a big grin broke out on his face. Liv smiled back before looking at Coulson and whispering, "I have."

After discussing a few more pressing matters, Coulson left, leaving Liv to finally go see Thor. Thor had turned his attention to something else by the time Liv had finally reached him, so she stealthily snuck up behind him before suddenly grabbing ahold of him.

Liv swore she had never seen the god of thunder jump so high in fright. The brunette began to laugh while Thor turned around with an annoyed look on his face. However, as soon as his eyes landed on the girl, he couldn't stop himself from smiling.

Liv eventually calmed down and Thor wrapped his arms around her as he whispered in greeting, "Just Liv." Liv laughed at that and thought back to when they had first met. Thor had been calling her Lady Liv and after she had replied with telling him to call her just Liv, he had taken it upon himself to literally call her Just Liv.

The brunette wrapped her arms around her boyfriend before pulling him close for a hug. Thor immediately hugged her back and Liv sighed in his arms before whispering, "I've missed you." "I've missed you too," Thor told her as he kissed the top of her head.

"How have you been? How are your sister and Darcy?" Thor asked. "I've been fine," Liv lied. She didn't need Thor knowing how hard him leaving had affected her or he would feel bad about it. So instead of dwelling on that question, Liv quickly went on to answer the next one.

"Jane's been getting more publicity lately with her work so she's finally gotten herself a place to work and an assistant. As for Darcy, she's still working with Jane and from what I've heard recently, she's downloaded like thirty new songs on her iPod," Liv told him. Thor chuckled at the last part and Liv looked at him. "How have you been?"

Thor hesitated before smiling and saying, "Could be doing better, but with everything going on, it's no surprise." Thor was silent for a minute and then looked at Liv. "It's no accident Loki taking Erik Selvig. I dread what he plans for him once he's done," Thor admitted.

Liv frowned at that. "Erik is a good man," Thor muttered. "He talks about you a lot," Liv told him. "Almost as much as me. You changed his life. You changed all of our lives." "You were better as you were before," Thor said. "Don't say that," Liv tried to say, but Thor ignored her.

"We pretend on Asgard that we're more advanced, but we. . .we come here battling like Bilchsteim," Thor said. Liv furrowed her eyebrows. "Like what?" she asked. "Bilchsteim. You know; huge, scaly, big antlers," Thor said, but the look on Liv's face told him that she had no clue what he was talking about. He gave her a confused look. "You don't have those?"