10

"He's not Doctor Banner anymore."

There was a silence behind them and Natasha gave Maya a stern look. "I need you to listen to me, okay? I need you to run up those stairs and not look back, you got me? Keep running and don't stop until you find your father or someone else," Natasha told her. Maya nodded right as they heard a growl from behind them. The two looked back to see that Bruce had fully transformed into the Hulk. The Hulk turned to look at them and he stared at them for a second before beginning to move.

"Run!" Natasha yelled.

Maya did as the woman said and quickly ran up the stairs while Natasha ran another way hoping to get the Hulk to follow her. However, her plan failed and the Hulk ran after Maya who was climbing up the stairs.

Maya noticed the movement behind her and quickly clicked her rocket boots on causing them to fly her up into the air. She landed on the walkway above right as the Hulk tore away the very staircase she had just been on.

Maya quickly began to run down the stairway as the Hulk began to grab at the ground that she was running on. Her heart rate spiked as the ground beneath her shook and she quickly lurched forward and off of the walkway right as it came crashing to the ground.

A loud roar rang through the air and Maya quickly got up off the ground before running into an area with a bunch of pipes. She quickly squeezed between and continued to make her way through as the Hulk's roars grew further away.

Maya's heart was beating so fast she could practically hear it in her ears and her breathing was coming out in short ragged breaths as she tried to will herself not to cry from fright. "You've got this, Maya. You're okay," she whispered softly to herself, but not even that could stop the tears that had begun to well in her eyes.

Maya froze when she realized that the place had gone quiet. Suddenly a hand clamped over her mouth causing the girl to let out a scream, but the hand kept her screams quiet.

Natasha's face came into view and Maya stared at the girl and began to cry. The tears were falling hard now and Natasha quickly pulled the girl close to her as she kept a hand over her mouth to keep her quiet. There was a movement from one of the sides and a shadow flashed across the area causing Maya to tense up and more tears to fall. She was shaking hard and all she wanted was for her father to be here with her.

"We've got to keep moving," Natasha whispered softly into her ear and Maya nodded. Natasha slowly lifted her hand off of Maya's mouth and the girl had to resist from letting out a sob. The red head quickly wiped the tears off of the girl's face and gave her a reassuring smile before taking her hand in her own and beginning to walk in the same direction Maya had been going in earlier.

The two had just turned the corner when the Hulk popped up from beside them and let out a loud roar. Maya screamed while Natasha pulled her gun out and shot at the pipe above the Hulk. A gas began to leak out and Natasha quickly grabbed the girl's hand before the two began to run down a long and narrow metal hallway.

The Hulk roared out in anger before the loud sounds of things breaking and glass shattering were heard from behind them. "Don't look back!" Natasha yelled at the girl, but Maya couldn't help herself. She glanced over her shoulder and about screamed when she noticed how close the Hulk was to them and how he was literally destroying everything in his path as he tried to get to them.

Maya quickly looked back in front of her and saw that they were almost out of the hallway. She tried to push herself harder, but it was no use. Maya stepped out of the hallway only to have the Hulk's hand collide with her back. The Stark went flying across the room and right into a wall.