11

While Emily and Maya were watching the Hulk take down that jet, Liv and Thor snuck out of the room. The two ran down the hallway in silence. Liv was still mad at Thor and Thor just didn't know what to say to make things better.

As they ran, Liv spoke into her earpiece. "Thor and I are going to check on Loki. I'll get back to you as soon as we know he's secure," Liv said. Fury responded with an okay and the two ran around a corner.

They were almost to the room that Loki was in when the ship suddenly began to tilt to one side. Liv slid across the floor and into Thor before the couple hit a wall. "What is going on?" Thor asked. "Engine's bust. Systems are shutting down," Liv muttered as she listened to everything that being said over her earpiece.

Liv quickly shoved herself off of Thor and nodded towards the room. "We've got to keep going," Liv told him. "Liv," Thor said softly causing the girl to look at him. "I'm sorry about earlier. I didn't mean to make you upset."

The brunette stared at her godly boyfriend before letting out a soft sigh. "I know. I was just overreacting," Liv muttered. "No, you weren't. I was being rude and saying mean things about mortals when you yourself are one. No wonder you were upset with me," Thor said.

Liv smiled softly before grabbing his hand. "Come on. We can talk about this later. Right now, we need to make sure that Loki is still trapped in the cell," Liv said. Thor nodded and the two quickly ran down the rest of the hall hand in hand.

The two skidded to a stop at the entrance and both of their eyes widened at the sight of Loki being freed. "No!" Thor yelled before both him and Liv ran forward and at Loki. However, 'Loki' disappeared before their eyes and Thor went stumbling in. As he fell, he grabbed ahold of Liv's arm and the two fell down onto the ground of the cell, the door closing right behind them.

Liv's eyes widened and she quickly shot up off of the ground and ran to the door. A scowl grew on her face as she made eye contact with the trickster who was standing by the control panel of the cell.

He smirked upon eye contact and gave the girl a small wave. Thor stumbled to his feet and looked over at his brother. Loki noticed this and looked at him in amusement.

"Are you ever not going to fall for that?" Loki asked. His eyes then flickered over to the brunette. "I'm honestly surprised you fell for it as well, but you did have Thor distracting you so I'll give you that."

Liv's eyes narrowed even more as she glared at the god. Loki only smiled. "Oh come on, don't give me that look. I know that you know a mortal cell wasn't going to keep me trapped forever," Loki told her. "Oh, I know. I was just hoping you would be in here a little longer. You're quite annoying when unrestrained," Liv retorted.

Loki let out a small chuckle at that and looked over at Thor. "I think I've said this before but I like her. She's much more fun to mess with," Loki said. Thor frowned and ran to the edge of the cell before slamming his hammer on the glass.

The glass began to break and Liv's eyes widened. She quickly pulled Thor away from the glass and whispered, "Don't do that." Thor gave her a confused look, but then he seemed to notice that the things holding onto the cell had moved.

Thor frowned and turned his attention back to his brother. "Leave her out of this. Let her go," Thor demanded. Loki smirked. "Now where's the fun in that, brother? Loki asked. "The humans think us immortal. Should we test that? Your girl might not survive, but you'll get over it if you aren't already dead when you hit the ground."