Chapter 1

Regina's POV

I went out of the Strip Club I Work in-like every other night as well. I mean it's not like I liked it to be A Stripper or something like that...it's disgusting and Pathetic, but I need Money and I won't get that just by the Job as a waitress, well, not enough for sure. My Name's Regina Mills and I'm 21 years old, I've always believed in true Love but now I see where that got me...To a Job as a Stripper, every single time earning disgusting Looks Of Men...And don't get me wrong, also Woman, That just want to fuck me. So Why Would i do that job then? My Father...Henry Mills. He had never done any evil to me, had always been on my side when I needed him and had always loved me but he's sick and I do not have enough money for the operation he needs so badly. Here, In Storybrooke, Maine there isn't even any doctor that could do This Operation..we needed a Doctor in New York But I don't even have enough Money for The Flight there. Killian Jones And Robin Locksley, two of my closest friends always Want to borrow me some money for it but I couldn't take it-it's way too much and I hate nothing more than Owning anything anyone. On the other side there is My Mother, She Always wanted Me to become Rich and Strong, and don't get me wrong-I could've become that but I'd be my Mothers puppet, doing whatever she wants, whenever she wanted it, without questioning it in any way-And I would never find true love, not in that way. Just some days ago she found a new Rich man for me, Facilier Samdi And he's just like all the others. He's rich and wants me for my Body Or as some Sex Toy for him, or just to Make a good Look for any reporters:him With a Wife-No Thanks! He often tried to seduce me or talk me into marrying him, then he treated me and one time he almost slapped me as I Didn't do what he liked. To be honest, i already know how that Marriage would be, he'd rape me and abuse me while My Mother wouldn't care as long as she gets the Money. I would never let that happen! Never!! Otherwise, it's not like I'd have much of a chance, My Mother is probably the only person that could Help my Father now but she wouldn't do it if I wouldn't do her a Favor..like Marrying That Dick, so, sooner or later I will probably end up with Him anyways. My Parents are Divorced so my Mother doesn't Spend any Dollar Into helping me or My Father. I wish I could hate her but I cant- I mean she still is my Mother if I want that or not.

I didn't even realize how cold it actually was until I looked down at my Hands, I shivered since I didn't wear Anything more than a Thin Cote And Some thin clothes Jeans and A shirt underneath. Well And I also wore Shoes and A Bra and Panties and all that, I even had some gloves in my pocket..so it's not like I'd be poor...but I also didn't have Much Money. I shook my Head and blinked a few times to Get rid of the Disgusting images Of People looking at me and Brushing over My skin Like they used to do several Times a Night. The only Place I feel fine-At my Other work place-a Small Diner named 'granny's'. I work there Pretty much the whole day, we'll with breaks of course, then I have to Go to the Club.

I felt Myself being watched, I'm not sure why but I kind of panicked and turned around just to find no one behind me, so I continued waking down the Street...hopefully I'd be fast at home since the Feeling of having eyes On me wouldn't Go Away. After a little while I heard footsteps behind me but as I turned around it all went black.