Chapter 4

Emma's POV

The second Day, I already dressed up to meet Reginas Mother, Cora Mills. I'm Not sure if I'm right but her Name got Told me very often during very much Interviews, the must have played an Important part About Reginas Life. Anyway, i tried to stay as professional as possible but It just Seemed like since the Moment I saw her Photo I knew I had to Save her. I don't even know her But I do know that her Beauty is like the one of an Angel and Her smile is the most beautiful thing in the world. I had a weird dream of us two Being together, Cuddling in bed. I had like no Idea where that Even Came from-actually I am supposed to Be Strictly Professional With my Clients But It just seems like I'd be drawn to her and I feel the urge to Protect her.

************

"Cora Mills?", I asked as an Older Woman Opened the Door for me. She didn't look too old thought, pretty young actually-for having an 21 year old Daughter I mean. "Yes? May I help you?", She asked. "My Name is Emma Swan and as you probably Heard, Your Daughter Regina Is Missing since A Week, I'm a Private Detective That got Arranged to find her, May I come in?", I asked and she looked at me like I'd Be the Devil itself. "Sure, Her Future husband is here as well, all of us are so Worried.", She Said as she stepped aside. Future Husband? Is that The Man Mrs. Belfrey Mentioned? The One she'd be forced to Marry Once her Mother has the control? He doesn't seem like her type anyway, but, what do I know?

"When Was The Last time You two have seen Regina, if I May ask.", I asked as I looked at both of them. Cora Mills' Eyes showed a little bit of Worry, even thought she managed to hide it quite good Behind Displease And Arrogance. Other than Mr. Samdi's Eyes, They Showed A Little Bit Of Love But also Brutality. How could a Mother want her Own Child to Marry That Kind Of Man? "We haven't seen each other's in a While, but we phoned about two Weeks ago.", Cora Mills informed and I quickly wrote it down, it's not like I'd think she or neither that Man would have anything to do with the Kidnapping. First of all they wouldn't profit of It and second of all they don't look like they'd be that kind of Human, I usually read people really good which is why I completely trust my Feelings at that. "I saw her One and a Half week ago, we were Talking about her Father Henry, And The Marriage Of course.", Facilier Explained And I nodded. "What did your Daughter think of the Marriage?", I asked, it's nothing that actually concerns me but oh well, I just needed to get to know her. "She loved the Idea once I told her, she wouldn't stop talking about it.", Cora Mills Lied. I could tell she was, one, I see when people Lie and two, Reginas Father And Friends told me otherwise, they told me Regina wouldn't want that at all, That she would even be afraid of the Man. Anyways, I shouldn't spend my time with Finding out Unnecessary Things. I had to find her. "Alright, Thank you, this was all.", I Said as I handed them my Card and Left again. Oh god how can anyone do that to this Angel?

********
It was already Past midnight But i was still working on the Case, it felt like I'd have to find her-fast. I looked at her Photo once again as i admitted I truly Fell for her, denting it wouldn't help anyway. But I had to get my shit together and Stay Professional-at least until she was safe at Home again. I was about to go to Bed just before The Phone in my Office Rang. Maybe that would be the Missing piece.