Chapter 18

Reginas POV
*rape
I woke up with A Small Note at Emma's Side Of the Bed.

Sorry For Yesterday, it wont happen again, Cutie. Had to go Out really soon already for A new Case
-Emma

I wasn't sure why but I kind of had the urge to cry. Maybe it was because I wanted To tell her so badly about what Facilier told me or maybe I just needed her to Wrap her Strong Arms around me. I was disgusted of myself for actually doing what Facilier Told me to, Well, I was most certainly not going to marry Him but I'm pretty sure he could leave that By something else. I felt bad because I knew I was about to cheat on Emma to Keep My Job which was extremely Unfair.

Time Skip-At Faciliers House in the Evening

"I'm so Glad you've decided to come Regina, step inside.", He Said smirking as he Opened the front door for me. It's not like would have a Chance thought. "So you decided to Choose the right way Baby.", He Said as I felt him Pressing me against the Wall. "Don't Tell a Soul about this!", I snapped as I tried to free myself from his Grip. "I wouldn't dare to.", He Said as he Kissed down my Cleavage. "You are so Hot Regina, I just can't seem to understand why you wouldn't want to Marry me, in the Other Hand, I don't care as long as we can keep this Going every Week.", He Said And I suddenly Felt a Large Hand Running Up My thigh To My Core. Wait every Week? I couldn't Do that every Week! And what about Emma?! I've already cheated on her with Facilier once-I couldn't handle doing it every Week. I tried to Kick him away from me even thought I knew That the things that were happening had to be done since I couldn't work back as a Stripper and Emma also wouldn't let me Live in her House Once she knew what I just did at that Moment. "Shhht, Don't fight against it Regina, just let it be.", He Said and rubbed My Core through my Jeans roughly. I closed my Eyes as my Thoughts went to Emma, just imaging it was her doing that. He Kissed My Neck as His Hand Moved to open the Zipper Of my Jeans. "I promise Baby Girl I won't leave Marks.", He whispered into my Ear as he Pushed Down My Pants And Pulled off my Shirt. I suddenly Felt myself being Lifted Up instead of pressed against the Wall anymore as I found myself sitting on His Hands While He Carried me upstairs to the Bedroom.

As we laid in the Bed I closed my eyes once more imaging Emma as I felt his Tongue Licking Over My Earlobe And biting my Shoulders just as my Neck. "You're being such a Good Girl aren't you?", He asked, well not really a Question, more like something he just muttered to hisself. I shivered again as I heard his Zipper open and then His Pants being strapped down, revealing His already Hardened Chock. "Suck.", He simply said as he grabbed my wrist to pull me closer. "Please...no.", I begged but he didn't care as he Grabbed a fist full of my Hair. "You will do just as I say or you can say goodbye to your Great Job and your Great Emma! You will get married to me then anyway and I would tell Blondie everything about us!", He Said as Tears formed in my Eyes again. There was no going back now anymore. I carefully leaned down as I took his Member in my Mouth, carefully wetting it with my Tongue as I pressed my Eyes Shut. I heard him Groan as He Stroke My Head And Pushed me Deeper, causing me to take more of his Disgusting Dick in my Mouth. "Fuck I'm Going to cum In you Mouth, make me Cum Regina.", He ordered As his Grip on my Hair tightened again. And his Other Hand Moved to Squeeze my Ass which took my Complete by Surprise. I wished I could've just Bit him thought but he would hurt me and Tell Emma about Everything and I just couldn't loose her. I moved my shaking hands to his Balls as I Squeezed them, seemly pushing him over the Edge as His Juices were all in my Mouth And Over My Face. "Suck it.", He introduced and I did so with a huge gulp. God i couldn't believe that i actually did that-I cheated on the Love Of my Life for a Stupid Job! I felt the Tears Running Down My cheeks uncontrollably as He just laid me down and positioned hisself on top of me as he Pushed inside of me like nothing was wrong. I screamed loudly as I felt the Pain seemly going through my Whole Body, But mostly in My Heart for Cheating On Her And between my Legs. I wasn't sure what to do after this thought-Should I Tell Emma? Would she leave me? In one point he was right thought-if I would just be a Stripper anymore I'd have to Marry him after All.