Chapter 8

Emma's POV

I looked at the Building in front of me-well Building-i wasn't sure if the word was correct in that Case. There were some Wooden planks In front of It, pinned on them-Shields that said things like 'do not enter' or 'no enter'.  For sure they hid an Entry Thought. Next to them was a small House that looked like a Garage to me, with Plants On Top Of it And On the sides while there were Black Statues next to it. The Color Of The House Already faded, leaving it in a Dirty Grey And Black Tone. Next to it was something that actually looked pretty much like an Old Building-like really old. Maybe it was for some kind of Attractions for Children-older Ones I Mean since Smaller Kids would be afraid of it I guess. In the Middle was some kind of old Tree without Leaves, surrounded By Some Strange Stone- Angel Statues And Graves with a crucifix On Top, It was pretty clear that They were just Fake Graves-I hoped. I decided to Wait until the Morning again-until He would leave for Food and Clothes. It make me feel bad thought since I knew she'd have to spend more time with him than it (probably) was necessary.

**************
Reginas POV

I heard Footsteps coming into my Direction, getting louder every second, telling me He was coming to get me once again. I wish that wouldn't sound so helpless And Sad But Would Actually someone come for me? I mean It's been so Long already-well I guess-I still have that Thing Covering my Eyes And Since There is no sound I have no idea what time it even was. "You're so Beautiful.", He said as I felt him Caressing my Cheek again. "Daddy got You something.", He Said and just The Name, which he officially ruined for me, got me shivers down my Neck. He Loosened The Tape That was covering My Mouth as he Kissed me Roughly. I hated that-loosing control-not able to Stop him and not seeing Anything in General, it all made me feel so weak and helpless. "Are you going to be a Good Girl Regina? Maybe I will even let You See me then.", He whispered over my Lips as I pressed my Eyes shut-I'm not sure why, I just did it. "Answer Me.", He Said in a Harsh Tone as he Squeezed My Hips again hardly, making me Whimper. "Y-Yes.", I stuttered as new Tears formed in my Eyes.

"Good, Such a Good Girl aren't you. Don't move or I will Hurt You.", He Said and I nodded as I did my Best to keep my Tears In, I knew he'd Kiss me and Bite my Neck if they would Run down my Cheeks once again. I felt him Undressing Me and I wanted to kick him but he Just Put a new Tape over my Mouth And Used something like a rope as I'd say, to bind my Already cuffed hands to Something next to me. Maybe something like a pipe, I'm not too sure. "Shhht. Be a good Girl or I will punish you.", He Said and I felt him cutting my shirt open with some knife, that was probably why I shouldn't move. I felt like I couldn't Hold back the Tears any longer but still used everything I had to do so.

I finally felt Him Clothing me again with probably something like a Summer dress as I'd say. He Grabbed my Legs And Roughly Pulled off my Jeans while I tried to Get up again to make the Pain in my Arms go away. "Such a Good Girl, you're so beautiful for Me aren't you? Daddy thinks you look cute in that.", He whispered as I felt him Fixing the Dress. I was just about to regular My Breath again When I heard The Zipper Of his Pants open and His Lips sucking on my Neck again.

"Open Up That Pretty Mouth Of Yours for me, Regina.", He Said as he removed the Tape again. I pressed My Lips together as hard as I could, knowing what would happen if I'd open them. "Alright. Then we'll do it the Hard way.", He Said furiously as he Squeezed My Nose Shut With His Hand, Pressing it Close so i couldn't breath anymore. I felt My Oxigen getting lesser by every second as I tried to move away But he just held me in place By my Hips. I Felt like I was just about to pass out when I Opened My Mouth And Breathed out heavily. I tried to close it again but He Put two of his Fingers Into It, stopping me. His Other Hand Moved to the side of My Face as he slowly Pulled off the Blindfold. "You?!", I asked crying As my eyes recognized the Man In front of me. "You will never leave me, My beautiful Regina.", He Said smirking.