Chapter 2

Reginas POV

I woke up and couldn't Move My Hands or My Legs. I had something Covering my Mouth And My Eyes were Blindfolded with some Cloth as I guessed. The smell of Oil was all around me and I suddenly felt two Arms Pulling me backwards. I tried to Scream or kick but It didn't help in any way since I could barely breath. "Shhht.", A Male Voice whispered into my Ear as he leaned me against him-his Chest As I guessed. I knew that Voice but I just couldn't Find anyone it would fit to, I mean I Heard Much Voices a Day, At The Diner-and the Club But That one seemed to me familiar, probably Too Familiar since I was tied up and Blindfolded in the middle of somewhere. No Noises were hearable which made me quite suspicious, I had to be in some House, Maybe in a Cellar or something like that, somewhere you wouldn't hear the Traffic, Birds, Or any other sounds you usually hear. "I'll take Good Care Of you.", He Said and I flinched as his Fingers suddenly met Contact with my Cheek. But someone would find me-Someone would notice I was gone and then they would find me!

"What is that Pretty Head Of Yours Thinking about?", He asked as he kissed The Top Of My Head before His Fingers Stroke My Chin Again. I didn't think he'd actually expect me to answer since I have that thing-whatever it it, covering my Mouth. Probably Some kind of Tape, as I guessed. It didn't feel like a cloth. "You're so gorgeous Regina.", He said as he Kissed down my Neck, making Me want to throw up and Cry. Would he be Raping me? I hope not. And how could that man even know my Name? It had to be someone I knew since the Voice was just too familiar but I wouldn't recognize it. "Don't worry Regina, you will get used to it, This shall be your New Home, I wish I could show you but not just yet My Regina, You can admire it in A little while.", He whispered into my Ear and Placed a Kiss On The Top Of My Head. I tried to move away as I felt his Hands Leave from holding My Waist to My Hips, Going Deeper And Deeper But not Touching anything yet. "Shht My Regina, Everything will be alright, I'm Here now.", He whispered as he Placed a sloppy Kiss On My Cheek, His Hand moving further down. Nothing was good-Because of him! I wasn't sure if I should be glad about the Tape over my Mouth or not; I mean It keeps My Lips from His Ones but otherwise it also Covers My Screams...not that anyone would here me. But the Police would be coming-I knew it.

His Left Arms was Wrapped around me Tightly, stopping me from Moving anywhere, His right one was Trying to get in between My legs while I would do everything I could to stop him. I felt Tears Running Down My Cheeks, well The Ones that made their way out of the Blindfold. "Shht, My Baby. It's going to be alright. Daddy is here.", He whispered and Placed another Sloppy Kiss On My Cheek. Ew. He just ruined that Name for me. I tried to get away but he was squeezing my Hip so much that it actually hurt, causing me to chill down a little. "You'll learn to be a Good Girl Regina, We have Time, Nobody will find you here.", He whispered And just as I thought I won because he Pulled his Hand Away from my Legs, It grabbed My Waist as well, keeping me close while His Other Hand Moved Down To Squeeze My Ass hardly. I whimpered a little as new Tears ran down my Cheeks. I'm not even sure if I want him to take that Blindfold off, I mean I'd like to know who that is but at the same moment I don't do, I also want to know where I am but At the Same moment I wish I would never have to see it. He suddenly let go of me, leaving me Laying on the Ground. Please let that be it. "I'll be back Baby, You won't have to wait too long.", He Said and Kissed My Cheek again before I heard his footsteps fading until it was all silent again, Just My sobs were hearable.