Chapter 15

Reginas POV

I was actually pretty nervous to talk to my Mother about not marrying that Man. I always felt weak against them but with Emma by My Side I feel kind of confident and strong. Also that kiss made me like that, but, Would I actually be the right one for her? I've never been with a Woman before and To be Honest, I'm also not sure if she'll be Open to wait for me...as much as My Core is driving me crazy and getting wet just by her touch, I don't feel ready for it. It's like my body is but I am not. I can't do that just yet-not with him still in the back of my Mind. And then there's that other thing, she Killed him-like She didn't even flinch-she just shot him. Obviously she knew what she was doing because she would've probably shot me otherwise but still, I'm not sure what to think actually.

"Regina, And Miss Swan. Come inside, Facilier is waiting for you already.", She Said as she pushed me inside. "It's Emma for you Mrs. Mills.", Emma Said And my Mother just nodded. Oh she wouldn't like it-My Relationship with Emma i mean, probably she wouldn't like me being with a Girl in general-otherwise Emma would be all Mother wanted my lover to be, Rich. Just that Emma was so much more that than, she was kind and loving, cared about me and Helped me when I needed her. "Regina! There you are.", Facilier Said as he Came around the Corner and crashed His Lips Against Mine. I tried to pull away but His Hand was keeping me close. "Dude Leave it!", Emma Said and He finally let go of me so i was able to go back to Emma. I felt kind of pathetic for needing Emma for that, also for kinda hiding behind her. I was just so weak. "Miss Swan, As you can see My Fiancé is Back So you are not needed anymore.", He Said as he tried to reach for me again but Emma blocked his Hand. Wait-Fiancé?! "Fiancé?!", I asked and a Smile formed on my Mothers face. That wouldn't be good-like not at all! "Yes Honey, It will be Wonderful!", She Said as she tried to pull me away from Emma but I held onto her quite Strong. "Regina, Come here My Love this is Ridiculous, Do what's best for your Father and Marry me.", He Said But I shook my head no, however, I should've known that the conversation wouldn't help one a bit. "Regina!", He Said furiously as he tried to reach me again But Emma blocked it-again. "Leave Her The fuck Alone!", She Said-shit She was pissed now. Like-really pissed. "Regina you are going to come With Facilier Now Or I'm going to make sure Your and Your Fathers life will be pure Hell.", My Mother treated. Would she Actually do that?! "Come on, Lets go, I have nothing more to say.", I Said And Emma Nodded, leaving my Mother cursing at us and Facilier pissed.

*********

We laid in Emma's Large Bed once again, but it couldn't stay like that-I couldn't Let her buy everything for me. I don't have a Job anymore since I Even got fired at the Strip Club And Granny Would Be Moving Out Of Town To a partnership somewhere Else. I needed a Job-quickly. "Emma.", I whispered as I looked up at her and she Hummed in Reply. "C-Can I go and look for a new Job?", I asked and she suddenly Turned off the TV and faced me. "Sweetheart are you asking for my Allowance?", She asked and I looked down as I nodded. "Listen to me Baby Girl I won't ever control you and you won't ever have to be Afraid Of me, Okay? If you want to go for a Job then Do that, if you don't feel ready yet and let it be, however you decide I will be there.", She Said And Kissed me once again.