'《𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞》'

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 the bell rang I rushed home.  Tomorrow is the weekend and I wanted to get home as soon as possible.

Entering through the front door I called out for my mother-seeing as I didn't receive a response I concluded that she's probably out.

Opening the door to my room, I immediately threw my school bag across the room, with a sigh I went ahead and changed out of my clothes into something more comfortable.

After that, I went ahead and did the first thing that popped into my damn mind, which was to sit on my cheap Ibea chair and relax.

Sitting on my chair I  spun around conjuring up an idea of what to do, then an idea struck me. Since I got nothing to do for the whole day, I might as well install a game through an illegal site-which may or may not- download a virus on my computer.

 Aside from this minor concerning factor, I went with the idea of downloading a game.

So why not install one of 2020's controversial games?

Yandere Simulator.

After typing in the password I entered my cheap ass laptop, immediately cliccking on the search bar and I typed 'Yandere Simulator'.

Entering the site I disregarded everything apart from the luscious download button.

Now, that the game is downloading its contents, I anticipated the process to last at least 5-6 hours if my computer was merciful.

To pass the time I scrolled through my social media, mainly Tik Tak though, since OurTube hasn't been providing much entertainment. Good quality content is hard to come by on that app anymore, thus Tik Tak is the cure to my depression.

Thinking back to my reasoning for picking Yandere Simulator out of all games, I guess it has to do with its recent updates, which have piqued my interest.

Besides, It  brings me nostalgia from when I used to have fun killing off a majority of the students just for fun with no objective in mind. Simply out of pure boredom.

I mean, I may or may not find it enjoyable killing those NPC's. But that's not important.

In addition to this, I haven't been keeping up with the various new features added to the game, curious I wanted to see what the re
cent hype's been for.

Unfortunately though, Ourtube has been kind enough to inform me of the drama regarding Yandere Simulator and its developer.

 Aside from this, I was basically going into this blindfolded, lacking knowledge of new installments and such.

Many years later, the game has finally completed its installation. I quickly adjusted the size of the screen to full, and then pressed the play button.

The intro of the game began playing, I quickly got distracted by the wonderful skip button at the top of the screen calling out to me.

My eye widened, in front of me is not the Yandere Simulator game I remember.

Concealing my eyes from the bright ass colors that would no doubt blind me, I slowly lowered my arms. Squinting I proceeded to press enter so as to avoid further damage to my eyes.

Roughly coughing I blinked, shocked at the sight before me.

This game has exceeded my expectations,  I hadn't expected to be presented with a game resembling an actual Japanese Otome game.

Grinning from ear to ear, I admired the design. Coming back to my senses, I spend approximately 10 seconds designing Senpai's appearance.

As if Senpai's appearance is important.

Just as I waited for the screen to load, everything began to glitch. Fear engulfed me in a matter of seconds, my anxiety levels reaching the rooftop.

𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐎𝐕

As the h/c panicked, frightened to death by the inconvenience caused by the game, she was terrified by the ass whooping she'll receive if the problem isn't dealt with immediately. 

Smashing her fingers on the mouse with one hand and pressing every button on the keyboard with the other, the distressed teenage girl couldn't comprehend the intense emotions swarming her.

Nothing was of use, it was futile.

Moreover, an additional problem decided to emerge further concerning her. Y/n's eyes felt heavy and so were her limbs, her body wouldn't respond anymore, leaving her breath hitched, in a frenzy, she hyperventilated mentally, imagining the worst-case scenarios.

Eventually, her worries came true, she lost full consciousness. The last thought crossing her mind being left unsaid for she didn't manage to complete it before passing out on top of the keyboard. 

____________________________

Once gaining authority of her body, Y/n jerked her body in a sitting position inhaling sharply, letting air gather in her lungs and the rest of her body.

Tears rolled down her puffed cheeks, wiping them away she once again inhaled. One hand gripping her shirt tightly she attempted to reassure herself that everything was fine.

Her eyes in the meanwhile scanned the swaying pink petals falling on the bench she's currently sitting on.

Lifting her head, a sakura petal entered her agape mouth resulting in her having a coughing fit, then did the realization hit her like a brick to the face.

Her surroundings were no longer the safe space of her room, but a park flooded with pink cherry blossoms. She noticed an oh so familiar Japanese school bag sitting just next to her feet.

She reached to grab the bag hurriedly looking through it.

From it fell a student ID card, a hand load of money, keys, a bento, and a phone.

Ignoring the rest besides the ID card and the phone, she closely observed them not daring to miss any important information they may hold.

The student ID had a photo of her smiling brightly, your age, student number, etc.

The phone, however, held much more than just generic information. Although, before you could even further invade the device, your legs acted out of control, getting off of the bench you snatched the bag just before your legs sprung into a sprint to God knows where.

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Like this can't get any fucking worse, I've been abducted potentially living the life of an isekai protagonist from a Wattpad story or perhaps a webtoon and have no freaking clue where and how I got here.

If the above is true then I only pray I'm a background character.

I grimaced from the pain slowly emergingfrom all this sudden running.

Damn legs I won't be able to walk from all this running.

I'm already mentally exhausted I don't need to be physically drained.

Welp apart from all the anxiety I wonder where I'm being taken.

___________________________

-' 𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃 : 𝟏𝟏 - 𝟗 - 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐