Ohh La La La

I pushed Minseok to stop the kiss. "I don't want to do it," I said, then I wiped my lips with my hand. Minseok asked, "Even though you will get 10%?" I got curious and asked, "How much I will get?" Minseok used his hand to show four fingers up. I asked excitedly, "400 dollars?" "Add another zero behind it. That will be your share if you come with us tomorrow," said Minseok. I exclaimed excitedly, "Deal!"

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I inhaled the air happily once I stepped out of Minseok's house. Baekhyun laughed and said, "You look like someone who has just been released from prison." I pouted at Minseok and replied Baekhyun, "Can't leave the house for 1 month is the same as being locked up in a prison." "You are free to go after we finished our job... But I prefer you to stay," Minseok said while looking at me. Jongdae showed up and said to Minseok, "Hyungnim, everything is ready." The four of us got into the car and went to Ohh La La La boutique.

Minseok wrapped his arm around my shoulder and I wrapped my arm around Minseok's waist, we walked into the boutique as lovers

Minseok wrapped his arm around my shoulder and I wrapped my arm around Minseok's waist, we walked into the boutique as lovers. A female employee said with a friendly smile, "Welcome to our boutique. What can I help you?" I smiled and replied, "We are looking for wedding dress." "Please follow me," the female employee said with a smile, then she led the way. We walked past some doors of the room before we reached the room containing a collection of wedding dresses.

Minseok whispered to me, "I'll go check all the rooms." I nodded. Minseok said, "I wanna go to the toilet." Then Minseok left. I tried to keep the female employee busy with me. Baekhyun also came into the boutique and acted like a separate customer who wanted to buy dress for his girlfriend to make other employees busy with him.

I stared at my reflection in the mirror with a wide smile. I touched my pendant while saying in my heart, "I'm gonna wait for you to come to me... No matter how long it will be, I'll wait patiently... I know you will keep your promise to marry me." Suddenly Minseok showed up behind me, he smiled at me through the mirror. "Beautiful," said Minseok. "Thanks," I replied with a smile. "I mean the pendant," said Minseok. My face turned red because of embarrassed, I thought he praised me.

 My face turned red because of embarrassed, I thought he praised me

"Let's take a photo together," said Minseok. Minseok asked for help from the female employee to take our picture. I changed the wedding dress back with my dress after taking a photo. "Send me the photo," I said. Minseok sent me our photo and I cropped Minseok from the photo then used it as my phone lock screen wallpaper.

The female employee asked with a smile, "Is there a wedding dress that you like?" "I can't decide it now because there are 3 wedding dresses that I like," I replied with a smile. 2 women showed up and they also looked for wedding dress. When the female employee was busy with those 2 women, Minseok and I left the room and sneaked upstairs, but we only saw new party dress collection there, so we went down and sneaked into the basement.

I looked around the basement with Minseok. I asked, "Why don't we steal at midnight? There will be no one at midnight." "Because the security will be more stringent when the boutique is closed," Minseok replied. I found a door, but it was locked. I said, "Kim Minseok-ssi, look!" Minseok inserted his mini spy camera through the gap under the door to see what was behind the door.

 I said, "Kim Minseok-ssi, look!" Minseok inserted his mini spy camera through the gap under the door to see what was behind the door

Minseok exclaimed happily, "Assa!" Minseok unlocked the door with his equipment. We entered the room and we found Tempo watch collection. We only took the ones Tao wanted and left the rest. Minseok called Baekhyun, "I'm done now... You can leave now. Tell Jongdae to get the car ready." Minseok ended the call and said to me, "Let's go." I nodded. 

I became nervous and anxious when I heard the sound of footsteps coming near when Minseok and I almost reached the stairs. I became panic and asked in a low voice, "What to do now???" Minseok smiled at me and said, "Just relax and act as my lover." Before I could say anything, Minseok suddenly pushed me to the wall and began kissing me with a passion. I forced myself to kiss Minseok back. Minseok held my leg up and groped my thigh and butt as we kissed.

One of the employees chuckled with embarrassment when she saw Minseok and me kissing lustfully near the stairs. The other employee said politely, "Excuse me... I'm sorry, but you aren't allowed to be here. This area is for employees only." Minseok stopped kissing me and said, "I'm sorry. We will leave now." Minseok held my hand and we left the basement, his palm was so warm.

When Minseok and I were about to walk out of the boutique, suddenly a guy blocked our path and said, "Don't mess up my Tempo... I have collected it for years... Put it back to its place if you want to leave this place unharmed."

"