24/7

I pulled my lips away from Chanyeol's lips to stop Chanyeol from kissing me. I asked awkwardly, "Wanna watch TV?" Chanyeol replied awkwardly, "Okay."

I turned on the TV and the news about Kyungsoo and Jongin appeared. Kyungsoo and Jongin were found dead at separate places with time difference 45 minutes. Both Kyungsoo and Jongin had the same mark as Junmyeon on their palms.

"Park Chanyeol-ssi, can you help me get out of here tonight? I wanna escape from here when everyone falls asleep, I need someone to pick me up," I said while staring at Chanyeol seriously. "Okay, I will wait for you at the turn of the road at 2 AM," Chanyeol replied with a nod. "Okay," I said with a nod.

At night, I gathered Minseok, Jongdae and Baekhyun. I told them that I wanted to celebrate my birthday by drinking beer. Jongdae bought a lot of beers. I pretended to be drunk after drinking 1 can of beer, then I made the three of them drink up all the beers. I left Minseok house at 2 AM. I only brought my money with me and left all my belongings at Minseok's house.

Chanyeol picked me up at the turn of the road and he took me to the airport. "You have to leave this country if you wanna be safe," said Chanyeol. "Thank you very much Park Chanyeol-ssi," I said. Chanyeol said shyly, "Call me... Oppa." I called Chanyeol with a smile, "Chanyeol oppa." Chanyeol smiled happily, then he left. 

I didn't know where to go so I looked at the announcement board for flight departure schedules to pick one country as my destination. Suddenly a guy talked to me from behind, "You look confused. Maybe I can help you. Where are you going?" I looked back and I saw Sehun. "I haven't decided it yet," I answered. Sehun asked, "Are you going to travel alone?" I nodded. "I'm going to Philippines. I will be glad if you also go to Philippines so I can have a friend to chat on the plane," Sehun said with a smile. After thinking for awhile, I replied, "Okay."

When I bought a flight ticket for economic class, Sehun changed it to business class. Sehun said, "Eeyyy, I said I needed a friend to chat on the plane. If you take economic class then I can't chat with you because I take business class." "Sorry, I just want to save money," I said. "Don't worry, it's on me," said Sehun, then he paid for my flight ticket. "Thank you Oh Sehun-ssi," I said. Sehun asked in surprise, "O! You know me?" I nodded with a smile and said, "I went to your Gravity jewelry exhibition." Sehun said, "Aa~ I see... What's your name?" "Park Sarang," I answered. "Your name is just as beautiful as you," Sehun said with a charming smile. I chuckled shyly.

Sehun and I checked in the same hotel when we arrived in Philippines. Sehun took me touring Manila for 3 days.

Sehun said, "I will return to Seoul tomorrow. Are you coming with me?" "No, I will stay here," I replied. "Too bad I can't see you again after today... Let's have a nice dinner as farewell," Sehun said with a smile. I nodded with a smile.

Sehun booked a nice restaurant not far from our hotel. We had a nice dinner together. "Let's go back to hotel," Sehun said when we finished our dinner. I nodded with a smile.

When I got up from my seat, suddenly I lost my balance. Sehun quickly got up from his seat and held me in his arms before I fell to the floor. I felt my surrounding spinning, my body felt hot and my heart beat increased fast. "Oh Sehun-ssi... You... You put something... In my drink... Didn't you?... I... I," I said while holding my head as I started feeling euphoria. Sehun smiled and replied, "Just something that can make us both happy."

Sehun took me back to the hotel and he took me to his hotel room. Sehun undressed me and began kissing my neck and my shoulder. I let Sehun explore my chest with his lips and tongue because I was in the state of euphoria because of the drugs. Sehun kissed my chest while caressing my thighs.

I was half aware when I saw a guy with black mask come inside the hotel room and shot Sehun in the head from behind. Sehun fell right on me and died instantly. The guy with black mask covered my half naked body with hotel towel and carried me in a bridal style, leaving Sehun's hotel room. I couldn't remember anything after that..

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I found myself lying on the bed wearing complete clothes in my hotel room when I woke up at noon. I was questioned by the Philippines police when I was fully sober, because I was seen with Sehun before he died.

I was shocked when the police showed me the photo of Sehun's death. I saw Sehun's palm had the same mark as the shape of my pendant. The hotel manager showed police the footage of the hotel CCTV but no one could figure out who had murdered Sehun.

I tried to call Chanyeol many times because I wanted to tell him about Sehun's death but Chanyeol's phone was not active all the time. I sent messages to Chanyeol but I didn't get any reply from him.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I checked out from the hotel when the police allowed me to go. When I was waiting for a taxi in front of the hotel, Baekhyun showed up and said with a wide smile, "I really don't want to disturb your vacation but Minseok hyung wants you to go back to Seoul." I was shocked and asked, "How do you know I'm here?"

Baekhyun laughed and said, "You are really clueless, huh?...  How can I don't know where you are when Minseok hyung has been keeping an eye on you for 24/7?" I was shocked and asked in disbelief, "What???" "Take off your shoes," said Baekhyun. I took off my shoes and Baekhyun tore up the bottom part of my shoes to show me the tracking device planted by Minseok.