Tempo

I asked confusedly, "My shadow? What does it mean?" "I will always be wherever you are," the guy answered

I asked confusedly, "My shadow? What does it mean?" "I will always be wherever you are," the guy answered. I said, "Let me guess... It's an order from Kim Minseok." The guy replied, "Bingo!" I sighed resignedly then mumbled in a low voice, "How can I escape from here?" The guy asked, "Do you want to leave this place?" "Yes," I answered with a nod.

"I'll help you leave this place if you can pay me more than Minseok hyung," said the guy. "I'll give you 1.000 dollars if you help me," I said. The guy laughed. I asked, "How about 2.000 dollars?" The guy looked at me and said, "Look, Park Sarang-ssi... My life is worth more than 2.000 dollars. I might die in helping you." I raised my offer and asked, "5.000 dollars?" The guy asked back, "Is that the best you can give?" I asked back, "How much do you want then?" "More than 100.000 dollars because Minseok hyung paid me that much," the guy replied. "Just forget everything I just said," I said.

"Give me your phone number," said the guy and I gave him the wrong number. The guy tried to call me but my cellphone didn't ring, he said, "Park Sarang-ssi, don't test my patience." The guy took my cellphone then asked me to unlock it. The guy returned my cellphone after saving his phone number in my phone contact list. "Press number 1 to call me. I will come anytime," said the guy. I pressed number one and the call receiver's ID appeared on my phone screen. "Byun... Baek... Hyun," I read it in my heart, then I quickly ended the call.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I was playing offline phone games on my bed while Baekhyun was on the couch, busy with his smartphone. Chanyeol suddenly came in and greeted me with a smile, "Hi... How are you, Park Sarang-ssi?" I replied with a pout, "I'm bored to death."

After counseling for 2 hours, Chanyeol said, "Your trauma trigger is Kim Junmyeon, but you don't need to worry because he's found dead in his house, he hung himself with a belt. You'll never see him again. He must have been depressed because he lost the election." "Thank you very much for everything you have done for me, Park Chanyeol-ssi," I said with a smile. Chanyeol said shyly, "You can call me... Oppa." I smiled and called Chanyeol, "Chanyeol oppa." Chanyeol smiled happily with embarrassment.

Chanyeol brought monopoly board game to play with me. I asked Baekhyun to join the game. When Minseok and Jongdae came home, they also joined. 

"Come on! Pay me," Chanyeol said excitedly when my token stopped on his property

"Come on! Pay me," Chanyeol said excitedly when my token stopped on his property. "I don't have money," I said. "Sell your properties," said Chanyeol. "No, let me owe you," I said. "No," said Chanyeol. "I'll pay for it," said Minseok, then he paid Chanyeol.

Jongdae didn't ask Minseok to pay when Minseok's token stopped on his property. Chanyeol said to Jongdae, "You should ask the rent fee from Kim Minseok." "Hyungnim doesn't need to pay the rent fee because I owe him my life," said Jongdae. "Ahh... Okay," Chanyeol said while smiling awkwardly.

"I want to buy SM," Minseok said when his token stopped on SM Entertainment. "No, you can't! SM is mine! You have to pay me the rent fee," I said. Suddenly Jongdae took out his gun and pointed it at me. "Sell it to hyungnim," said Jongdae.  Baekhyun also took out his gun and pointed it at Jongdae. "She doesn't want to sell it," said Baekhyun.

"Guys! Please calm down... This is just a game," said Chanyeol. Both Jongdae and Baekhyun pointed their guns at Chanyeol. Chanyeol raised both hands in the air with reflexes to surrender. Jongdae and Baekhyun said at the same time, "Stay out of this!" Chanyeol gulped in fear and replied, "Okay."

Suddenly the doorbell rang. Jongdae left us and went to open the door. Chanyeol said to me in half whisper, "I don't know how you can survive here with these monsters." I chuckled and replied in half whisper, "I'm getting used to it." "I'll come again to see you next week," said Chanyeol. "See you next week," I said with a smile. Chanyeol left and Jongdae returned with a guy.

Minseok asked, "What can I do for you?" "My name is Tao

Minseok asked, "What can I do for you?" "My name is Tao. I'm a watch collector. I heard from a friend that you can get what I want for sure," said the guy. "Your friend is right," Minseok replied with a smile.

Tao gave Minseok a watch catalog and said, "I want you to get these watches for me. I'll pay 50% upfront and will pay the rest after I get the watches." "Deal," said Minseok. 

Tao took out a thick envelope from his suit, then he placed it on the table

Tao took out a thick envelope from his suit, then he placed it on the table. "You can come back in 3 days to get your watches," said Minseok. "Okay, see you in 3 days," Tao said with a smile, then he left.

Jongdae did some searches to find out the owner of those Tempo watches, then he and Minseok talked about the plan to steal the watches. I asked in surprise, "Are you two going to steal it?" Minseok nodded. "Why don't you just buy it from the owner? You will still get the profit," I said. Minseok said, "If Tao can buy it from the owner, do you think he will come here to ask for my help?" I fell silent.

"You have to come with us tomorrow," said Minseok. I asked in surprise, "Me???" "Have you forgotten?... I told you that all work related to my lips is your responsibility," said Minseok. I asked cluelessly, "What kind of work?" Minseok approached me and replied, "This." Minseok pulled me into his arms and kissed me.