Wait

Minseok said, "I don't know what you are talking about

Minseok said, "I don't know what you are talking about." The guy said, "Really?... Okay, fine... I'm sure you will know what I am talking about when we meet again later." A boutique customer approached the guy and said, "Do Kyungsoo-ssi, can you give me discount? I bought a lot of dresses here." "My creations are divine. The price is worth for its quality," Kyungsoo replied. "Okay, I got it," the customer said with a smile, then she left us.

Kyungsoo approached me and whispered into my ear, "See you later." Kyungsoo smiled coldly at me. Minseok pulled me away from Kyungsoo, then Minseok and I left Kyungsoo's boutique.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I sneaked out from Minseok's house at night when Minseok and Jongdae were out. I went to eat pizza alone. "Ahh... It feels so good to have freedom," I mumbled gladly while enjoying my pizza. Suddenly 2 men sat next on my left and right. "Don't make a fuss, come with us quietly," said the guy on my left. "Listen to us or we will kill you," said the guy on my right. I grabbed my cellphone on the table and then brought it under the table then secretly dialed number 1.

I left pizza restaurant with those 2 men and they took me to their car. Before the car engine started, I was shocked when I suddenly heard gunshots twice. Those 2 men who kidnapped me died in an instant. I quickly got off the car and I saw Baekhyun. Seeing me had left the car, Baekhyun shot the car's gas tank to blow up the car.

"Wow! You are so fast," I said in amazement

"Wow! You are so fast," I said in amazement. "I followed you since you left home. I didn't bother you because you seemed to wanna be alone," said Baekhyun. I asked in surprise, "You have followed me from the beginning?" I thought I had managed to sneak out without Baekhyun's knowledge. "I told you that I'm your shadow. I'll always be wherever you are," said Baekhyun. I gave Baekhyun a hug, then I said while smiling, "Thank you for saving my life." I could see Baekhyun blushing even though he tried to hide it from me by looking the other way.

"Come on, let's go home," said Baekhyun. I nodded with a smile. Suddenly a guy showed up, he knocked down Baekhyun using a baseball bat and made me fall unconscious by covering my nose and mouth using an anesthetic handkerchief. Before I lost my consciousness completely, I vaguely saw the guy leaving a note in Baekhyun's hand.

 Before I lost my consciousness completely, I vaguely saw the guy leaving a note in Baekhyun's hand

I opened my eyes and found myself tied to a chair in a room. "Wait ... I know where I am ... This is the room in Kyungsoo's boutique basement," I said in my heart when I saw the Tempo watch collection in the room with three missing items. 

Kyungsoo walked into the room with the guy who had kidnapped me. Kyungsoo smiled at the guy who had kidnapped me and said, "Good job, Jongin." Jongin said, "This girl messed up your Tempo and I swear I will mess up her life if her accomplice doesn't bring back your Tempo after midnight." Kyungsoo approached me and said with a cold smile, "Did you hear what he said?... Pray that your accomplice will come or you will never be able to see the sunrise again tomorrow."

I looked at the clock on the wall and it showed 11:45 PM. I only had 15 minutes left until midnight. The wait was killing me. I didn't want to die because I still waited for my first love to come to me. Baekhyun was the only hope in this situation but Baekhyun was knocked down earlier. I began sweating cold as I waited for my life to end.

The clock struck 12 and when Jongin walked approaching me with an evil smile, suddenly the smoke came out of ventilation holes and began filling up the room. Kyungsoo, Jongin and I began coughing because of the smoke. Suddenly I heard gunshots 5 times, then I saw vaguely a guy in black with a thief mask approaching me.

The guy untied me and held my hand, then he took me out of the room and left Kyungsoo's boutique

The guy untied me and held my hand, then he took me out of the room and left Kyungsoo's boutique. I was surprised when the guy removed his thief mask. It was Minseok! Minseok took me to his motorcycle. He wore a helmet and gave me a helmet too.

 He wore a helmet and gave me a helmet too

Minseok turned on his motorcycle engine. I got on Minseok's motorcycle to sit in the back. "Hold on tight," said Minseok. I held on to Minseok by wrapping my arms around Minseok's waist and stomach. Minseok ran his motorcycle at high speed. I tightened my hold because I was afraid of high speed. I felt something wetting my left palm.

Minseok stopped his motorcycle in front of his house. I got off Minseok's motorcycle and took off my helmet. I said with a smile, "Thank you for saving me." Minseok took off his helmet and smiled at me, then Minseok suddenly collapsed to the ground and fainted. I shouted in shock, "Kim Minseok-ssi!!" When I saw my left palm, it was wet with Minseok's blood.