With You

I was taken back to Minseok's house by Baekhyun. Minseok smiled at me and said, "Welcome back my Sarang (my love)." "Don't call me by my first name, we are not that close," I said irritably. Jongdae showed up and said, "Hyungnim, where should I place the diamond?" Minseok replied, "You can leave it in my bedroom." "Okay," said Jongdae, then he left the living room. Minseok asked Baekhyun, "Can you leave us alone?" "Okay," Baekhyun answered, then he also left the living room.

I said irritably, "I can't believe why you do this to me... Why did you plant a tracker in my shoes?" Minseok said, "Why are you angry at me? Aren't you supposed to thank me for saving your virginity?" I was shocked and said, "So, are you telling me that you are the one who killed Oh Sehun?" Minseok nodded with a smile. I stepped back because of shock.

Minseok said calmly, "I also killed Do Kyungsoo and Kim Jongin because they kidnapped you." I stepped back again because I was scared of Minseok. I asked fearfully in a trembling voice, "Then... What about... Kim Junmyeon?" Minseok replied angrily, "Yes, I killed him and made it like a suicide! He doesn't deserve to live after what he did to you!! You are traumatized by him!! The best way to overcome your trauma is by making him disappear from this world!!!" I fell to sit on the floor because of great fear.

Minseok approached me and squatted near me. Minseok caressed my face gently and said softly while looking at me with a smile, "Please don't be afraid of me... I'll never hurt you... I only want to protect you... That's why I didn't allow you to watch TV and leave my house after I killed Junmyeon, because I didn't want you to know the news about it, because I knew it would trigger your trauma." I started to cry in fear and begged, "Please let me go... I don't want to stay here." "You don't have anywhere to go even if I let you go," said Minseok.

Minseok smiled at me and said, "Ah... I forgot to tell you that I also killed your mental therapist... What's his name again?... Park... Chanyeol?" I said with tears and anger, "No... Why???... Why did you kill him???... He never hurt me!!!" "Yes, of course he's a nice guy who never hurt you but he took you away from me, that's why I killed him... I killed everyone who would separate us... I killed them because of you, that's why I left a love sign on their palms," Minseok said with a smile.

I stared at Minseok with a hateful gaze and said, "Kim Minseok-ssi... You are so sick." Minseok shouted at me angrily, "I'm not sick! I just can't tolerate if someone else touches you and kisses you! You are mine and only mine!!!" I shouted back at Minseok, "And yet you asked me to be Oh Sehun's girlfriend to get the diamond!!" Minseok argued, "Did I make you do that??" I argued, "What if I pass your test? You will make me do it, right?" Minseok argued, "No! Even if you pass my test, I will never let you sacrifice yourself because you are mine... I don't want any other man to have you!"

Suddenly Baekhyun and Jongdae showed up. Jongdae said, "Hyungnim, we are surrounded!" I heard the sound of door breaking and a minute later many men dressed in black with guns came inside the living room. A guy in red suit walked in, he took out his gun and fired it into the air, then he said with a smile, "Good afternoon everyone, may I have your attention please?"

 A guy in red suit walked in, he took out his gun and fired it into the air, then he said with a smile, "Good afternoon everyone, may I have your attention please?"

Minseok asked, "Who are you?" The guy in red suit replied, "I'm Lay... Mr. Oh sent me here to kill the murderer of his son and take back what belongs to him." "I don't even know who Mr. Oh or his son is," said Minseok.

Lay approached me and suddenly he held me hostage. Lay pointed his gun at my head and said to Minseok, "I know it was you who stole Mr. Oh's diamond. Return it to me now or this young lady will die... Also I believe one of the three of you is Oh Sehun's murderer... Well, I don't need to find out who the murderer is. I will just kill all of you and kill this young lady and take back the diamond."

Minseok, Jongdae and Baekhyun took out their guns and pointed it at Lay. Baekhyun shouted, "Release her!!" Minseok shouted, "Let her go!!! She didn't kill Oh Sehun!!" Lay shouted, "Kill them all! Don't let anyone leave this place alive!!!" All men dressed in black quickly surrounded Jongdae, Baekhyun and Minseok.

 Baekhyun shouted, "Release her!!" Minseok shouted, "Let her go!!! She didn't kill Oh Sehun!!" Lay shouted, "Kill them all! Don't let anyone leave this place alive!!!" All men dressed in black quickly surrounded Jongdae, Baekhyun and Minseok

Jongdae quickly covered Minseok then Minseok shot Lay in the forehead and Lay died instantly. Everybody in the room began shooting their guns. I quickly ran to the couch to take cover but I got shot in my stomach. I hid behind the couch while enduring my pain. 

I crawled out from my hiding when the sound of gunshots had stopped. Jongdae was dead, he got shot all over his body. Baekhyun got shot in the leg. Minseok got shot in the shoulder. All men dressed in black were killed. Minseok ran towards me, he held me in his arms and said sadly in a trembling voice, "No... Sarang... You can't die..."

A guy showed up along with police force. Police force immediately surrounded Minseok, Baekhyun and me with their guns pointing at the three of us. The guy squatted near me and Minseok, then he said, "What a mess... You all are under arrest... But it seems I need to take you all to the hospital first." 

When I was lying on the hospital wheel bed and was being rushed to the operating room, a guy ran alongside my bed while holding my hand

When I was lying on the hospital wheel bed and was being rushed to the operating room, a guy ran alongside my bed while holding my hand. I couldn't see his face because he was wearing a mask but I could see the pendant of his necklace.

I slowly began losing my consciousness because I bled a lot

I slowly began losing my consciousness because I bled a lot. I faintly heard the guy saying, "Sarang, please don't be afraid... I'm here... You'll be okay." "I don't want to die now... I want to live... Finally you have come back to me... I wanna be with you... God, please let me live," I said in my heart before I completely lost my consciousness.