Oasis

"Looks like this guy is an easy target," I said in my heart  while watching the guy who sat in the corner of a bar

"Looks like this guy is an easy target," I said in my heart while watching the guy who sat in the corner of a bar. Seeing the guy get up from his chair and walk towards the exit, I quickly approached him, bumping into him on purpose. "Oops! I'm sorry," I said. The guy looked at me for a second, then he smirked at me before he continued his steps. "Owh yesss!! " I screamed happily in my heart because I managed to steal his wallet. I quickly left the bar and went to a seafood restaurant.

I peeked into the wallet that I stole and I got amazed by the amount of money in it. "Woahh... He is very rich," I mumbled while counting money in the wallet. I took out the identity card from the wallet to see it. "Thanks for the money, Kim Minseok-ssi," I said with a wide smile, then I kissed the photo on the identity card.

A waiter approached me and I ordered the most expensive menu to eat. 10 minutes later, the waiter returned and served more dishes than I ordered. My table was full of dishes. "Excuse me, I think you made a mistake. I didn't order this much," I said. "It was your friend who ordered it," the waiter replied. I asked in confusion, "My friend?" The waiter pointed his hand politely towards the entrance. I turned to look and I was surprised to see Minseok smiling and waving his hand at me.

The waiter left me when Minseok approached me. Minseok sat opposite me and said, "Return my wallet nicely or I will take it back use my way." I got up from my seat right away. When I was about to leave, suddenly Minseok shouted emotionally, "Fine! You can take away my wallet and use all my money to have fun with other men! I will go to loan shark to borrow money to pay our son's surgery." Minseok began to cry then said in sobs, "Poor my son... You have to go under surgery without your mother by your side... Poor my daughter... You have to do all the housework and also take care of your sick younger brother because your mother is a selfish person."

All restaurant visitors stared at me with a dislike stare. Some of them started gossiping and cursing me. An old lady shouted, "You shouldn't do that!! You have to return your husband's wallet and go home to take care of your children!!" A middle aged woman said angrily while pointing her finger at me, "How can you be so selfish?? Come on! Return your husband's wallet and return to your house with your husband!"

I returned Minseok's wallet right away. Minseok hugged me and whispered, "Hope you can pay the bill. Enjoy your dinner." Minseok left me and all restaurant visitors continued their dinner. I felt uncomfortable with the dislike stare of the restaurant visitors, hence I decided to leave.

I was stopped by the waiter before I reached the exit. "I'm sorry. You can't leave without paying your bill," said the waiter. When I was going to pay my bill, I couldn't find my wallet. "I'm sorry. May I come back later to pay the bill? I lost my wallet," I said. "Please talk to my manager," said the waiter. The waiter took me to his manager. The manager told me to wash dishes until the restaurant closed. I left the restaurant at 12 AM.

I walked slowly while thinking where I lost my wallet. Suddenly I heard a guy asking from behind me, "Did you lose your wallet?" I looked back to see the guy and I saw Minseok smiling while waving my wallet in his hand. I asked in shock, "How can my wallet be in your hand???" Minseok laughed. I said irritably, "Give me back my wallet!" Minseok returned my wallet and gave me a name card.

I read the name card and asked, "Oasis?" Minseok said, "Come to Oasis and I will give you a job." I said arrogantly, "No thanks. I already have a job." Minseok chuckled and said, "You mean stealing people's wallet?" "Better than working in a club. I have nice income without working my ass out," I said. "Okay. I will look for someone else to do the 10.000-dollar job," Minseok said while walking away from me.

I shouted, "Wait!!!" Minseok stopped his steps and turned his head to see me. I ran to Minseok and asked, "Did you just say 10.000 dollars?" Minseok nodded. I asked curiously, "Is the job hard to do?" "Just come to Oasis and you will know," Minseok replied. "Okay," I said.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Welcome to Oasis. My name is Kim Jongdae. Please follow me," said a guy as soon as I entered Oasis club. I looked around the club. The club only had a few of visitors. Jongdae took me to the manager room. "Please have a seat," said Jongdae. I sat on the couch. Jongdae served me a drink. "Thank you," I said. I sipped the drink and a few minutes later I lost my consciousness.