Ch.2 Death and Rebirth pt.1

The youth was teleported in the middle of a castle hallroom.

There is what seems to be a procession going on and at that moment, everyones eyes were all focused on him.

The confused boy was surrounded by mixed emotions of surprise and expectation, then a crowned man that he assumed to be the king went to him and raised his hand. Everyone shouted in joy afterwards.

Surdeis was teleported in the kingdom of Reilon located in the middle Continent of Euten.

This world's name is Antaluna, a world about twice the size of Earth.

Antaluna is divided into five continents: West Continent Argonen, East Continent Sinen, The middle and largest Continent Euten, the South Continent Asforte, and the continent where the Demon Empire resided, the North Continent Nosforte.

Looking at the architecture, engineering, and overall culture, these parts reminded him of middle age Europe.. except, with the addition of monsters and spirit beasts.

In this mysterious world where science lacked, magic took its place.

But just like how humans in earth, the denizens in Antaluna warred with each other.

Some fought to protect, some fought in spite, some for their greed while some for dominance. It didnt matter the race or the country, they all fought for their own reasons. Making Antaluna a dog-eat-dog world.

However, Reilon wasn't like the other countries because their Kingdom only had one goal: protect the world tree.

The Guardian Kingdom of Reilon built a great wall around the Antalunan World Tree with an army of a million strong men as guardians. This was their boastful right, priding themselves as the grand bastion, the guardians of the world's essence.

Because their kingdom's goal is absolute and their non-engagement in unnecessary conflict, it was only the Reilon kingdom who noticed the looming threat from the Demon Empire's movements.

Judging by how the people of this world work, they deemed it would be impossible to make everyone form a united front. Instead, the council of Reilon decided to perform the mysterious magic of summoning a promised hero and make sure he grows strong enough to face whatever the demon empire throws at them. Thus Surdeis was teleported from Earth.

The Kingdom supported the summoned hero and gave him whatever aid he needed.

He was trained by all types of experts found throughout kingdom. Surdeis also recieved huge discounts from merchants, and was given a spacious chamber fit for kings. In return he went under the King's direct command and was sent to missions as soon as he was able.

Thankfully Surdeis' unique ability [Photographic Reflex] was as useful and overpowered as he thought it would be. This helped him master everything they thaught, letting Surdeis become one of the strongest potentials within the Kingdom of Reilon.

As long it was within his Level Limits and personal Stats, Surdeis was able to quickly learn skills and abilities that werent only thaught to him, but also the skills and abilities he saw that piqued his interest.

This allowed him to have the abilities: [Sword Adept], [Blunt Weapon Adept], [Archery Adept], [Shield Adept], [Spear Mastery], and more.

The abilities he learnt did not limit to Melee and Ranged weapon masteries. Surdeis also took his time to learn Magic, Crafting, Trap Making, and other non-combat abilities.

On his first job selection at Lvl 10, the array of Class he was able to chose from was incomparable to the average Antalunan.

Thanks to his multitude if abilities, Surdeis gained enough aptitude to choose not just one but a dozen jobs.