Ch. 2 Death and Rebirth pt. 2

Suddenly the demon hugged him tightly. The boy in return froze in confusion.

"..Who are you?"

Both the human female and the male demon looked at him with shock.

"...guh!"

A heavy headache had suddenly hit the boy. His vision became blurry.

faint
...
While unconscious, memories from this body flowed to his brain.
...
"Sai! Sai! Don't die again! Saiii!!"

He regained consciousness as soon as he felt his body being violently shaken. The boy not older than 14 was woken up by the demon.

Pang!

"Sol stop shaking him!"

The demon stopped when the female punched his noggin.

"Sai did you lose your memory? Im your mom, Julie, remember?"

"Julie? Sol?... Mom, Dad? What happened? "

Both of them sighed in relief. An apparent glow of happiness can be seen on both their faces.

"Yes honey.. you fainted more than a year ago and never woke up. Ever since that day your mana disappeared bit by bit until.."

Tears fell as Julie said to the boy who looked confused.

What he remembered was his neck being slit. He was definitely killed by the hands of a demon.

'I died.. but why am I here?'

'Status'

[ Name: Saitori Gin
Lvl: 1
Status: Awakened
Race: Human-Demon
Class: NA
SubClass: NA
Title: NA

Skills: NA

Base Stats
Strength: Low- Extremely Low
Speed: Low- Extremely Low
Inteligence: Low- Med
Stamina: Low- Extremely Low
Vitality: Low- Extremely Low
Dexterity: Low- Very Low

Abilities: NA

Skills: NA

Unique Abilities:
▪Photographic Reflex - You can imitate any moves you have seen. Instantly learn a Skill or Ability after Observing. Skill Mastery Rate x 50.

▪???¿¿¿

Race Bonus:
▪Demon blood - Demon blood flows in you. Higher stat increase when levelling up. Mana pool Increase. Exp necessary to level up is drastically high.

▪Inherited Curse- cannot undergo Ascension (status:nulled) ]

Aside from the added confusion by the question marks in his unique ability Sai was troubled by his horrible base stats.

'Hm? So it's true then.. my conciousness was sent to replace this lifeless husk'

This boy was already dead but the faintest bit of mana remained through will power alone. However even will power has its limits and as soon as the boy's mana depleted, through an unknown miracle his mana replaced this body.

He looked at the body and saw just skin and bones.

gururu.

"looks like more than a year of hunger had finally hit you. Let me prepare something~"(Julie)

Sai saw the expression of Sol turned sour as soon as Julie said she will cook. This body felt a shudder too.

Julie came out with what would confuse others but it was indeed food. For Sai it didn't matter as this body badly needs sustenance.