00 || fraser and james

had a dream similar to this and it hasnt left me alone since so. here it is

————————

It's like watching a damn train wreck and as much as he wants to, Alex can't take his eyes away. It's reminiscent of watching two smirking lions maul a wildebeest, and the only difference is that this isn't for survival.

Alex had tried to ignore any lingering touches that was increasingly noticeable throughout the evening. Frankly, he didn't want to overthink anything between the two when they might have just been overly friendly. Now, he realises, they were anything but friendly, and now look where it got them.

He's left the room for perhaps a minute or two, simply to retrieve his laptop from his room to show Fraser and James the new editing feature he'd found on his software. A muffled, indiscernible noise is what drew him back into the room; Alex had expected to see a spilt drink or maybe one of the two had slipped on the laminate flooring – it had happened to Alex more than once, unfortunately, so it's not unlikely.

It was completely the opposite of whatever scene Alex was expecting to walk into.

Fraser, bent over the arm of the sofa, jumper pushed up to his chest and smothered sounds creeping out from behind a hand. His lower-half was bare to his knees, where his skinny jeans and underwear couldn't go any further. James was behind him, one hand visibly responsible for exposing the smaller man's stomach and pushing lightly on the small of Fraser's back. The other, however, had disappeared behind Fraser, to where Alex's view didn't quite reach. It was safe to say that the accompanying sounds to Fraser's muffled cries was due to James' occupied hand.

They knew Alex was there. Fraser was staring right at him, eyelids fluttering every so often when James' wrist would twist and shove his fingers deeper. James wasn't looking at him directly, but he glanced over occasionally out the corner of his eyes.

"Yeah, uh," Alex fumbled for a second. What does somebody say in a situation like this? The two weren't exactly stopping; the more he thought about it, the more it seemed like it was all planned. It most likely was planned. "What the– What the fuck is happening right now?"

There's no actual reply to his question. Fraser groans, deep and guttural in his chest, his back arching upwards to meets James' fingers halfway. Alex swallows and ignore the twinge of warmth in his stomach.

"Sit down, Alex," James huffs after a few minutes. He's pulled his fingers out now – they're wet and glossy with the remnants of lube, evident by the travel-sized bottle on the coffee table. "If you're all the way over there, you're definitely going to miss it all."

So Alex does. He sits on the other sofa and watches, because if he hasn't told them to stop or to leave already, he's never going to.

"Good lad." James hums and the smile he gives Alex is simultaneously both lazy and wolfish. Fraser whines beneath him and it seems to spur James into action as he reaches for the lube again. "Don't get too loud, Fraser. We don't want to scare him off, do we?" His tone is mocking, as if he knows that's there's no way Alex is leaving the room now.

"Whatever," Fraser retorts. He's breathy and impatient, a hand reaching back and fumbling with James' zipper. "Just fuck me already before I beg Alex to."

The thought rushes through Alex like a hot spike and he exhales out his nose heavily. Definitely no way he can leave now, not when that image is floating between his mind and his cock, making him feel dizzy.

The smaller man somehow manages to undo the zip from the awkward angle his arm is at to reach behind him, and James finishes the job by pushing down them down enough to pull out his cock. Jesus, Fraser's going to get absolutely wrecked.