12 || will

-Alex and Will don't want anyone knowing they're dating so sneaking around ensues...until they inevitably get caught uwu

uh oh! these boys did an oopsies! they did a big uh oh fucko! theyre not suited for sneaking around, no sir

also give me fraser requests please i love him rn

————————

Alex hates this. He despises it, even. He hates this sneaking around they keep doing. Sure, it ensures their privacy and certainly keeps everybody off their backs about it, but it's so frustrating having to explain to their friends why they can't tag along whenever they try to go out on what's meant to be a date. It's equally frustrating explaining to George why Will wants to hang out in Alex's room alone, or to deal with questions from his roommate about where his hickeys came from when he hasn't had anybody over.

"Did we have to invite literally everybody along with us?" Alex whispers to Will, slowing his pace so they lag behind the others. "You know this is a date, right? Between two people? Which are you and me. Not the whole fucking building!"

"We want t'keep this a secret, then this is gonna happen." Will whispers back to him. His words are defeated, but the look on his face tells Alex that he's just as annoyed by the situation.

"We haven't had a proper date in two weeks, Will. Two weeks!" Alex hisses, "The closest we got to an actual date was George coming with us to the shop."

"I know!" Will groans frustratedly. James looks back at them after that, shooting the two of them a confused look before he's dragged back into a conversation. "Listen – just come up mine later. I'll make it up t'you? We'll order in, make a proper night of it. Gee isn't 'ere again."

Alex hums and lets the corner of his mouth perk up. "Another night in, huh?" He answers, "Okay. Here's to hoping nobody sticks around after this."

"Here's to hoping." Will repeats with a murmur, slinging an arm around Alex's shoulders that he hopes just looks friendly.

————————

"Wait," Alex tenses, a hand tightening around Will's wrist to stop his hand from going up his hoodie further. "Wait, I think George is back."

"So?" Will murmurs into the crook of his neck. "Let 'im find out. I'm tired of havin' to sneak you up into my flat."

Alex holds his breath as he tries to listen for the telltale click of the door opening. It's admittedly a little tempting to just agree with Will and to return to kissing him until his mouth goes numb, but it's become too much of a habit by now.

"I don't think George is here yet." Will tells him, "Just relax, yeah?"

Alex nods and whispers an agreement back before letting Will tilt his head back so he can press his lips to his pulse, teeth grazing his skin until Alex is left gasping at the ceiling while numerous marks are sucked onto his neck.

It's short-lived, unfortunately, when the click of the door does come a few minutes later. Alex fumbles to get the other man off him and Will reacts a little too slowly to what's happening, making him fall to the floor with a thump and a groan before he could catch himself.

"Why..." George says when he walks in, and Alex freezes where he's sat like a deer in headlights. "Why is Will on the floor?"

"We were playing Fifa." Alex chokes out, staring back at George's burning gaze. "He lost."