19 || will and george

sorry this is rlly bad i went thru a real dilemma of actually completing this or giving up but idk im sorry this is so shit

————————

"It's my turn." George tells him when he goes for the wardrobe in Will's room, about to inevitably find one of said boy's hoodies to steal for the day. Alex turns to George, who's situated on the bed and scrolling through his phone. He's wearing boxers and one of Will's black hoodies with a simple embroidered sentence on it, unreadable from the position George is in laying on his front.

"What?" Alex asks confusedly, hand lingering on the handle for the wardrobe. George sighs and looks up at him, blinking as if to say that Alex should know what he's on about.

"It's my turn," He repeats with a reinforced firmness, "For the hoodie thing?"

Alex pauses, mostly because he has no idea what the fuck his boyfriend is on about. "What do you mean 'your turn'?"

"You wore one of his yesterday," George shrugs and turns back to his phone, legs bent at the knee and kicking behind him. "It's my turn, mate."

"I–" Alex blinks, his hand dropping from the wardrobe handle and rubbing at one of his arms. "We can both wear them at the same time, y'know."

He'd left his own jumpers – as well as the majority of his clothes – at his and George's flat a few days ago and had been borrowing Will's since, the man happily letting him borrow anything he wanted. Will had even pulled up the hood of one of his hoodies that Alex borrowed and called him cute, which had admittedly made Alex a bit bashful, but still welcoming of the affection. Shamefully, he quite liked the attention from it and found himself borrowing more and more clothes.

"Not when you're hogging our man WillNE's attention all the time," George scoffs, dropping his head onto his folded arms to quirk an eyebrow at Alex. "It's not really fair, is it?"

"I'm not hogging him. Who was the one stealing him last night, while I was cold and alone?" Alex points out, making George roll his eyes.

"Whatever," He hums and closes his eyes, blatantly rubbing it in by pulling the hood up and burying his hands in the sleeves of the hoodie. "My turn this time, so fuck off."

Alex is a little hurt, he can't lie. He knows George is playing, and probably a little jealous of the attention Alex has been getting from wearing Will's clothes, but it still hurts when George snaps at him like that.

"No, I'm not gonna fuck off." Alex squints at the man and sits at the head of the bed, crossing his arms defiantly. "You can't just tell me what to do, George, boyfriend or not."

"Yeah, but I can say that you've had all the attention the last few days and that's not fair either." George scoffs and his tone shifts matches Alex's own bitter one, sitting up to shoot him a glare. "Sorry if I don't exactly want to see Will cuddling you all the time while I'm ignored."

"You're not fucking ignored," Alex bites back, "He's probably kissed you more than me lately but you don't see me bitching, do you?"

"It's my turn, Alex." George says firmly, voice raising loud enough that Will is bound to have heard it from the kitchen. "Maybe I want a fucking chance for once without you hogging all the attention."

Alex laughs harshly, burying his face in his hands with a groan. "I'm not fucking hogging it! So what if Will says I'm cute in his clothes sometimes? He does it to you too." It's not a total lie either; there's been plenty of occasions that Alex can name that it's happened to George as well.