17 || will

for tumblr anon x

okay i wanted to write this before the pics got too old so uhhh lets hope this is uhhh pretty good i guess!!

also the actual fuckin teal nurse costume is ugly and so scuffed so i changed it to a white one but im not sorry

————————

"They could've chosen a less..." Alex bites his lip and stares at himself in the wall mirror. "A less revealing outfit for me. I mean, George got proper bloody scrubs, for God's sake."

Will snorts at him, eyes darting up before returning to his phone. "I don't make the rules, Al, don't take it out on me."

"You literally came up with this idea, but sure." Alex huffs at the other man, watching as he tosses his phone onto the counter.

"I think you look alright," Will shrugs and leans against the counter, just next to where he left his phone.

"Of course you would, Will." Alex sighs and wipes at his face. The white material of the nurse costume, barely reaching his knees, feels a bit too revealing even in front of Will. It makes his face heat up far too easily, and Alex curses whoever bought this particular costume.

"You gonna fix me up? Oh no, nurse! I think I have a problem underneath this gown." Will wiggled his eyebrows, earning a heavy sigh from the other man.

"I'm not helping you with anything while you're wearing that." Alex snorts. Will clumsily undoes the knot of the gown at the neck, then starts on the one at his waist. Alex doesn't think Will could be any less subtle if he tried.

"But you will in that?" Will asks. He can feel the tone of eagerness creeping into his voice, and it's sure to have not slipped past Alex either.

Alex spares him a brief glance in the mirror when Will pulls the gown off, leaving him in only his boxers, and Alex can basically hear the other pointing out his straying eyes before Alex starts talking.

"Trust me, Will. This is a one time thing that I'm wearing this for, so don't get your hopes up." Alex shakes his head down at his phone, taking off the nurse cap.

Will whines exaggeratedly and pulls on his jeans. "Are you sure you can't be convinced?" He asked, only somewhat joking in his question. Will pulls on his shirt after, if only to ignore the look Alex gives him.

"Why? Got a thing for boys in dresses?" Alex coughs, trying to be mocking, but it falls flat. "Or is it just me?"

"Not exactly a dress, is it? There's not much there, t'be honest." Will shrugs, tugging at the waist of Alex's costume so the white skirt pinches up and falls back down. "Plus, you look pretty good in lass' clothes."

In the mirror, Alex's cheeks burn a heady red. "I don't think skimpy halloween costumes can even be gendered when they're this bad, Will." Alex mutters out, but there's an airy pitch to his words when Will's hand travels up to his hip that makes Will's chest tighten a bit.

"Well, you look good anyway – a bit too good. They should've definitely gotten something a bit less scandalous."

"Scandalous?" Alex perks an eyebrow up at him in the mirror, catching his eye and twining his fingers between Will's. "Who knew you could remember such big words, Will." He teases, but his grin falls when Will's hand disappears up the short length of the dress to rest on his thigh.

"The door's open," Alex manages to tumble out the words, furrowing his brow when Will just presses up against the line of his back. He's hard, exhilarating and heavy in a way that makes Alex suppress a gasp. "The door's open, Will."