05 || will

-could you write a lil somethin' between these two doing the nasty in the hotel (in japan)?

for shoebaluu on ao3 uwu and oh......oh i love u dan. i love this sm uwu xx still sick so this could be better tbf, but i hope y'all like

for context, read 03 || will x

————————

"Smile," Will laughs from somewhere above him. Alex reluctantly opens his eyes and sees the small lens of Will's phone staring back at him. "C'mon, just a quick photo, yeah?"

Alex grunts at him and pulls his hat down, covering his face from the inevitable flash that Will always forgets to turn off. Christ, he's tired. He loves Tokyo and its flashy, neon lights and variety of different shops, but it's more tiring than he anticipated it being.

"Aleeex," Will whines at him, digging his knees into Alex's thighs from where he's perched on top of his calves. "Please? Just one more – for my own collection. I've posted one on Insta already."

"Y'mean your wanking material?" Alex mutters underneath the hat. It's actually Will's hat that he nicked from his suitcase this morning, but Will hasn't even noticed. He giggles and knees Will's leg when the other man shoves his hands up his jumper to poke at his sides.

"Nah. Won't be needin' that anymore if I'm dragging you across the world with me now, aren't I?" Will tuts at him and pulls away hat covering his face. "That's better. There's the handsome lad."

"Fuck off," Alex groans and knees Will on purpose this time. "This is only a one-time thing. I can't be gone for too long, Will."

"Are you sayin' this is just a fling t'you?" Will feigns hurt and rolls off Alex to lay beside him. "I'm hurt, babe. Here I thought you would say yes when I proposed t'you t'morrow night."

"You're not proposing. I know you're not." Alex sighs and stares out the window a few feet away. They're not on one of the highest floors, thankfully, so he can still see all the people below, lights and colours reflecting into their unlit room. Japan is pretty compact, so he would probably feel claustrophobic being up so high and close to another building.

"I'm here 'cause you want me to be," Along with the fact Alex would die if Will went away without him again, "Since I know you miss me terribly, mister Will Lenney."

"Aye, I do." Will agrees. He pushes himself off his stomach and up onto his elbows to trace the print of Alex's jumper. "I...I wanted you t'see all this, Al. With me. It's right up your alley; all the colours 'nd food, I know you love it."

It's not an understatement either. Alex is pretty sure he's in love with Tokyo now, after one day of visiting so far. While Shinjuku is probably where he's seen the most people in one place at once, it certainly has its charms. Will's visited before and took him to the supposed best food place there is. (Alex had insisted on paying for the food, but Will had already done so after he got back from the bathroom. Alex still hates him for it.) It was down a few back roads, and they met more than a few cats that followed them for a bit along the way. It made Alex want to convince George to get a cat for the flat.

"You're not wrong." Alex mutters and turns his head towards Will. He's the prettiest thing Alex has seen all day, features softened and shaded by neon pink and orange from the window. "Thank you. For bringing me here."

"'Course, Al. I wouldn't miss you seein' it for the world." Will grins and kisses him softly. It's sweeter than the dessert Alex had that evening.

He whines when hands find their way up his jumper again, but instead of poking into his sides to draw out laughs, they're slowly pushing up the hem of the clothing until it reaches his chest. Will bites at his bottom lip and exhales through his nose.