23 || will (unfinished)

yes they are furries in this. yes literal furries. yes will is a husky and alex is a serval (twinkier ocelot). yes i have lost some of my dignity writing this but. no i do not care too much

i still stand by this fic and i wish i could finish it

————————

Will knows Alex has toys.

It's no surprise to him for his boyfriend to wordlessly pull out some type of silicone cock of all different shapes and sizes, or for Alex to give him a shy look right before Will discovers he's had some sort of toy inside him the whole time they were out somewhere. It's not something he thinks about often, only that he's heavily aware of the things Alex owns, and is more than happy to use them on the boy when he pleases.

He also knows there's some toys he hasn't seen, ones that Alex has failed to describe to him when he's not there.

Like when Will was on tour, hundreds of miles apart and their only form of contact either being hushed voices over the phone or dimmed FaceTime screens in the dark; he knows Alex has toys he won't let Will see, moaning about how big one felt and how the knot of it practically made the man muffle a shriek into his pillow over the speaker of Will's phone.

Will also knows that Alex uses them when he's not hundreds of miles away too, rather using them when Will can't come over that day or takes photos of himself using them just to tease him. It drives him up the wall, but in a way Will simply can't get enough of. God knows he's already wanked himself raw to the sight of Alex bent over in front of a mirror, tail lifted in one hand to show off some toy that he's shoved inside himself with the purpose to make Will react.

But there's one type of sex toy he's never really thought about with Alex. He assumes it's all simple penetrative toys, nothing special to them except they make his feline boyfriend claw at the sheets when Will uses them on him.

That's the only type of toys Will had thought Alex owned.

He goes over to Alex's flat when he knows George is away for a few days off who knows where. It's hard to remember where exactly George has ran off to this time when the second he opens the front door of the flat, all he can focus on is the hushed whimpers and cries that echo within the flat.

It takes a second for Will to realise what exactly is happening just down the short hallway, ears perked up attentively while he silently steps near the entrance of the room.

Alex is there; of course he is, sat at home working on something for the podcast – or at least Will had been told that an hour or so ago. Which is why he had initially come by the flat to see if the other man had wanted company or help, and to take advantage of the empty flat with just the two of them.

But rather than working away at his makeshift desk at the table behind the sofa and working innocently with his headphones on, Will finds a sight that would most certainly flush him to a deep red if it weren't for the fur on his cheeks.

Alex is on the sofa, completely unaware of the door opening or Will's presence just across the room, head thrown back over the arm of it and eyes shut. His lip is pulled up tight, akin almost to a snarl if it weren't for his gritted teeth and chin knocking down against collarbone when he does something in particular.

Something in particular being, if Will had to guess, is the paw between the his legs that is currently swiftly fucking a deep purple toy into himself, causing all sorts of bitten back noises that are muffled behind his teeth. His other hand claws at the hoodie covering his chest, bunching up the material to expose his cock in plain sight.