22 || will and george (unfinished)

this was for a tumblr ask that i never did, its decent enough to post ig

————————

Will never thought he'd end up in a situation like this. The thought had literally never crossed his mind and a part of him is still in disbelief that it's actually happening. Another part of him actually doesn't believe he'd even said yes to the proposed idea, let alone considered such a thing. But he said yes anyway, and he knows now that nothing in him could ever say no.

Alex and George asked him to a threesome. A bloody threesome, with two of his best mates. What makes it even worse is that George had asked him so casually over drinks that Will had thought he was joking. He wasn't joking at all, far from it.

Will can't even begin to figure out where he comes into the picture. He knows George and Alex have had a little thing going on, a back-and-forth between saying they're just good mates and two people that are absolutely mad for each other. George had even begged Will to say yes at one point during his invitation so he could figure out what's going on between them.

"Seriously, Will, I'll give you...I'll even give you fifty quid," He had said. "Fifty quid to just get with us for a night and let me figure out this-this whole thing with Alex."

Will is a nice bloke. He's a nice bloke that would do many things for his friends – even if they are asking him to shag them. He's a damn nice bloke and he knows George has struggled with possible feelings for his roommate for months now, so of course he agreed.

(He didn't take the money, even if it was a recurring theme beforehand where the two tried to casually offer money for him to do such a thing. It made him feel dirty even thinking of taking money.)

But being a nice guy or not, it still confuses Will how he's even here. But he doesn't think he can complain.

They're waiting for Alex to finish whatever he's doing, and George had asked if they could wait in his room. It's no surprise to Will when he starts getting cold feet and almost calls the whole thing off.

"You want to figure this shite out with Al, yeah?" Will asks. God, he hates giving pep talks, but he's sure as hell good at it, apparently, so he does what he does best. "You want me to be here t' sort out your obviously gay feelings for him?"

George starts stuttering out a protest and Will shuts him up with a dual-shoulder grasp. "C'mon, George! Stop bein' a spack 'nd just do this, yeah? Y'don't have to if this is really gonna mess you up, but as far as I can tell, this is your idea and you're probably gonna forget you were even nervous to begin with. It's not like you two haven't been shaggin' already, right?"

"No!" George manages to sputter out. "No, we haven't! Who even told you we have?!"

"Oh, shut up. I know you 'ave and it's obvious." Will scoffs and sits down on George's bed. "Just- C'mon, mate, just...test the waters and see how it all goes. Have a little faith in your instincts."

George sighs and wipes his face, sitting down beside him. "Yeah. I know, okay? Just thinkin' about it gets me all nervous and it's never really been like this before."

Will nods in sympathy and pats his friend's shoulder. "I know. Just have a little play around and see what's what."

George laughs and shakes his head at him. "Don't call it that – that just makes it sound weird."

"That's because it is weird, mate. You're askin' me to shag you both just so you can see if you're havin' a sexuality crisis or you're actually wanting to date Alex." Will tuts teasingly and knocks George's hat off his head. "Spoiler alert: It's the latter."