My Cruel Husband | Jimin FF | Episode 4 | Kawaii_BTS123 |

''Appa!? '' I gaped with my mouth clinging on my chin (jk...lol). ''But... how... why..when--''

''I heard this professor in your school called Mr. Hong. And I have discovered that he has physically and verbally abused you over the years apparently.'' he concluded.

I couldn't move. Literally. I was shocked dearly that my father came to see me in a hospital to check if I was fine and healthy. 

''Appa? question: Why did you come visit me... now?' I asked as I lowered my voice on the last word. You see, he left when I was young because of work and... another woman. I tried my hardest to resist crying.

''My... significant other used me only for money and other rich purposes so I hired someone to p-poison her afternoon tea.'' my father looked down as he took off his glasses and furrowed his eyes. I felt sympathetic towards him when a realization suddenly hit me and my eyes widened with yet another shock.

''BUT APPA!! RIGHT AT THE MOMENT MOM PROBABLY HAS A SIGNIFICANT OTHER! I SAW HIM!'' I blurted these words out fast. It's best not to see my dad's expression when he's mad. It'll make you wanna hide under your bed for days as if he was the horror game: Granny .

''SHE WHAT! BUT SHE PROMISED ME THAT SHE WOULD-!'' he got interrupted by a feminine voice speaking calmly towards us.

''Visiting hours are over Mr. Lee...'' a nurse (who apparently works in the hospital i'm staying in) calmly mentioned to my father and left, leaving the door slightly ajar. 

''Well this is goodbye appa..'' I said downheartedly, hoping there would be a resolution for our meetings. He sighed and sat on the recliner chair on the left side of my bed. I looked at him with  small flickered lights in my eyes

''Before and after you get discharged from this hospital, I will visit you or give you calls to meet me at a certain place when i'm available and free of duty, alright Y/N-ssi?'' he looked at me, waiting for a reply.

''Alright appa!'' I looked at him contentedly. My eyes turning to crescent moons from my adorable smile. He walked away, giving me a wave as he closed the door shut. I turned my body to the right side of the bed and shut my eyes

-

''I can't sleep for goodness sake! :grabs the remote and impatiently switches the T.V on: hmm.. all the channels here seems rubbish but I could just.. :you childishly went to Cartoon Network and watched 'Regular Show':'' You yawned and watched the show bleary, not noticing your eyes were drooping slowly.

-

''Hey Y/N... How are you doing?'' a voice awkwardly said to me. I switched sides and got up in shock. 

''J-Jimin? I-I.. How are y-you-'' I got interrupted by him.

''Our um chemistry teacher, Professor Remus Lupin, whom I know that you ace his subject multiple times, told me you'd be here.'' He smiled. HE SMILED!!!! Oh jeez! My hearteu is melting and i'm soo flabbergasted. ''Umm here.. :he awkwardly handed me a bouquet of roses and look away:''

''Aw.. Thanks.." I blushed so hard, my face was practically a tomato at the moment. "Um.. senior-'' again, he cut me off.

''Please, call me oppa :smirks:'' Jimin added emphasis to the last word and i'm freaking out whilst my heart is beating so fast and loud. I breathed heavily because of the awkward atmosphere.

''So um.. when did you reach here... o-oppa?'' I tried to change the topic so it wouldn't be so uncomfortable. Besides, Jimin is a senior and i'm just... insignificant and a total embarrassment towards the high school I study in.

''Sweetie, don't try and change the topic...'' He said deeply, he walked towards me. I took a big gulp and tried to squirm of my bed. ''Aw.. don't move~'' He got closer and leaned on my face. I closed my eyes. His lips...

I woke up in shock and notice food in my lap. I closed my eyes and placed two fingers that furrowed my eyebrows. I slapped myself in face not so light but not so hard either and God, I found it very PaInFuL. ''AISH Y/N!! JUST ANOTHER DREAM!!'' I screeched.

''What have you dreamt this time?'' a male voice said to me sarcastically. I looked towards the owner of the voice and stared in awe.

''Hang on, just a sec :grabs a glass of water and drinks then spits out: HOW ARE YOU HERE!!?!'' I yelped. I couldn't believe him, I meant that he was here.

''Chill dude! Professor Lupin sent me here to check if you were doing fine!'' He said raising both his hands up for surrender.

''Yeah Yeah, I totally believe you!" I rolled my eyes and said that sarcastically in a cold tone. He rolled his eyes too. ''Y'know I've seen you before many times, I just couldn't get your name.''

''I've been in the school since freshman and you don't know my name!? Unbelievable! I'm like the second popular guy in the school! AND handsome too!'' 

''You are handsome... for a pig'' I smirked proudly since he was so taken aback.

''Exc-a-use moi! Watch it! I'm older then you, girl'' He said frustrated

''Yeah! Say my name!'' I said heatedly yet with sass as I snapped my right hand near my face.

''Um.. girl.. Say my name then eh!'' He shot back.

''WHATEVEH!''

:awkward silence:

''Hmm.. we must've stepped on the wrong foot. Hi my name is Y/N. Lee Y/N! And yours?'' I asked showing a hand at him.

''Hmm.. I'm...

__________________________________________________________

That ends episode 4 of 'MY CRUEL HUSBAND'

It's my winter break right at the moment so I have time to write and I probably will write the next episode tomorrow. Please do give ideas and if you want to, an o.t.p or a ship in this story. Please enjoy and I appreciate that you Kawaiiyans read this series. #Thankful. Until Next time! 

BYE MY DEAREST KAWAIIYANS! KEEP ON SMILING! Oh, and be good for Christmas will you?

                                       (Aww goodness

                                       (Aww goodness.. Look at his faceu ):D)