My Cruel Husband | P.JM FF | Chap. 23 | Kawaii_BTS123

~

I suddenly got pushed off. The crowd gasped as I groaned and held my forehead. I look up to see

''Kim Jennie...'' I gritted my teeth while bearing a growl and restraining myself to hurt her. I got up my feet and then swiped off again. Somebody gripped my waist and held my hand to his shoulders. I see a boy with a sharp jawline and black rounded eyes. That's all I could make out until he removed his mask. I smiled.

''Hi Jagi!'' He smiled as I hugged him firmly while grinning. He's my answer to every problem honestly. ''You look pleasing...''

''And you're way too alluring,'' I squinted, ''How are you here?'' We started waltzing whilst talking.

''Mr. Cruel unexpectedly invited me.'' He chattered while staring at Jennie. He furrowed his eyebrows, ''Why is Ms. Slut here?''

''Park wanted a thing called 'reunion'.'' I rolled my eyes while laying my head on his shoulder. He hummed a song while he closed his eyes and started following the rhythm. Jungkook then bowed and placed his mask on his face and walked away. I sighed as I went to the buffet and obtained a marshmallow, slighting biting on it. 

''Doing good?'' A feminine voice asked me.

''Yeah- Ms.Park!'' I gasped and bowed while she chuckled and held my hands. 

''Y/N, I just wanted to know how Jimin is treating you recently...'' She look worried.

''He's doing as expected. As a gentleman would treat his lady...'' I maintained a smile and hollowed a laugh. Hesitantly, she gave me a sympathetic smile and walked away to join her husband. A scanned the whole ballroom with cold eyes as I sipped on Gauntier Cognac cocktail and my eyes pin-pointed a certain spot that seized my attention: Jennie and Jimin snogging their faces with strong emotion. I rolled my eyes in such 'dismay'.

''You son of a bitch, Park.'' I murmured while switching my drink to a Martini. I'm actually a strong drinker so even after 11-12 shots, I don't feel any drowsiness or drunk. I spotted a camera man and smirked, getting an evil hint. I tapped his shoulder and asked him politely whether he could go live and he fortunately nodded. I grinned and made my way to the snogging couple, I glanced at t he camera man and smiled at his reaction, I gave him a signal to start going live

''Are you guys done eating each others' faces, hm?'' I cleared my throat loud enough to grab several eyes on me. Jimin widened his eyes while Jennie bit her lip in surprise. Rage then took over her and she came barreling at me but suddenly, I felt a jolt in my stomach and did something I though weak people couldn't do

 Rage then took over her and she came barreling at me but suddenly, I felt a jolt in my stomach and did something I though weak people couldn't do

A lot of people watched in awe and a lot in shock. 

''Don't you dare touch me!'' My eyes flared flames (not literally, but I wish superstitions were real ;-;).

''LEE Y/N!'' I heard a infuriated incorporeal voice and froze. My mom stomping her way to my direction. I stood there, not even able to quiver. I knew I was about to be humiliated in front of 100 or less people. She grabbed my ear with such force that my ear would remain purple and swollen for at least a week. I couldn't really understand what my mom was bellowing at me because the world around me was blurred until she finally let go of my ear and left. 

''Why was invited here again?'' I muttered and look at the cameraman that was still live. I signaled him to turn it off and walked away, receiving glances from several unknown people. I took off my heels and walked to the nearest pub. 

''Ma'am, please your I- Miss. Lee Y/N,'' the security guard bowed and let me in. I nodded in response and made my way to the bar.

''Give me your strongest vodka in stock and pour me a shot...'' I ordered coldly while sitting in a vacant seat. A glass immediately appeared in front of my face and gulped it down as fast I could, feeling a sting in my throat. I ordered a 'few' more and eventually got drunk. 

''Whoo! degudyjhbvure-'' I slurred on  my words.

. . . 

I couldn't honestly remember what actually happened after I got drunk. My head would seem to split apart if I would try to recall events. I'm over here; in my room. 

I wonder who carried me here-

''Ah, you're finally sober...'' Somebody spoke 

''Who-who are you?'' I asked, my head still in torment.

''What? You don't remember me Y/N-ssi?"

''Unfortunately not...'' I lowered my head in embarrassment 

''Well... I'm''

__________

Lol, cliffhanger peeps. Ahem, I HAVE ONE MORE EXAM AND ALL AFFLICTION IS OVER KAWAIIYANS!!!! So, I decided to update cuz I was bored and I saw that I have over 4k readers?! Guys, wow... Thank you! Saranghae Kawaiiyans. Oh and I wanted to share a quote with y'all which I will do every chapter from now on:

''FEAR has 2 meanings: Forgot Everything And Run OR Face Everything And Rise. The choice is yours...''

-Anonymous