My Cruel Husband | Jimin FF | Chapter 27 | Kawaii_BTS123

''My biological father''

Silence. Utter Silence. I lowered my eyes on my nearly empty plate while chewing my bottom lip until my forehead furrowed against each other. I rose from the table, creating an annoying screech from my chair. 

''Woah young lady, where do you think you're going with that plate still packed with food?'' Jimin spoke up.

''Here. Eat it.'' I disc-threw the plate towards which, predictably, broke. Jimin looked at the plate and then at me with a frown. 

''I was actually starting to think you were cool, Lee.'' He frowned and suddenly threw a knife at me. I flinched as I dodge it, ''Would you chill? I was aiming for your shirt.'' 

''Heck, Park. Today's events: I got grazed my the arm which soon to be shot and you threw a knife at me? Grow the shit up!'' I scowled. 

''I didn't want trouble.'' He grinned and tackled me to the floor. I shut my eyes as I felt impact on the back of my head. I groaned as I glared at him, ''You just triggered me.'' I exhaled in irritation. 

''... Let go of me. My arm stings.'' I mumbled enough for him to hear. My arm punctured me, sending painful vibrations across my body. He thought for a while until he grabbed a pan and whacked me in the head.  I groaned in pain until the world seem to fade to black. 

. . . 

I sat up my bed, the window darkening before me. 

''Ugh, what happened?'' I touched my head with no pressure as I looked around the room until my eyes pin pointed a certain place. A pan with a note:

'You wouldn't shut up. And no, you're not dreaming
-P.JM' 

So much for therapy, I shook my head as I clicked my tongue in irritation. I gradually got up from my bed and went to my drawer. 

''Great. I procrastinated my dose of medicine,'' I grunted as I plopped a pill in my mouth, ''Now I have to transfer the timing for another 12 hours..'' I creaked my door open, checking if Jimin was in the house whilst gripping tightly on the pan. Honestly, I don't think I can knock him as hard as last time since my muscles feel so frail and empty. As I skidded downstairs, I thought off something I should've thought a long time ago.

I ran up the stairs and to the attic. I eagerly open the glass window and crawl into the roof as I whiffed a breath of fresh of air. My eyes glimmer as the starry night as stars winked and shimmered in the sleeping sky. 

''Huh, who would've thought it would be this attractive..'' I smiled as I cautiously sat far away from the edge of the roof. I, again, opened the glass window and jumped in the brightly lit attic, ''Where is the- gotcha!'' I snatched the telescope and hopped into the roof once again. I shut one eye and placed the telescope in my other eye. 

I didn't realized I was walking forward since I was so caught up in the stars. I walked around the roof until ... there was no ground to walk on. I fell swiftly as I stare frantically while I'm too petrified to even scream. Oh well, I'm at the brink of death, there's no stopping my fate now... I closed my eyes waiting for impact but something. No, someone, caught me.

''Lee Y/N! WTF ARE YOU DOING?!'' The person stared at me angrily and concerned. Unexpectedly, (as y'all know -.-) it was Jimin that caught me from death, ''Are you trying to commit suicide?!''

''Well no, but yes..'' I laughed as I dropped on the floor, ''Thanks dude.'' I casually walk in the house as if nothing happened. 

''She's in shock...'' Jimin mumbled as he dragged his feet inside the house. 

''Where were you?'' I switched the TV on as I queried him. 

''Why would you ask? I mean it's 12 in the morning and you're here with a sudden burst of energy.'' 

''Ask the carbohydrates that question,'' I replied as I flipped through all the channels, ''I mean I- oo~'' 

''You know, I friggin' hate it when you do that-'' He got interrupted as the doorbell rang impatiently. I glanced at Jimin while he did the same, who could be here at 12 in the morning? I went to open the door only to find..

__

Guys, I'm so so super duper sorry for not updating :( I was sick all of a sudden and then we had to buy books for school and I had to attend stuff which made me delay my updates :((

''It's alright if you don't have a dream. It's possible not to have one..
Just be happy.''

-Min ''Suga'' Yoongi, BTS