*My Cruel Husband | P.JM FF | Chapter 15 | Kawaii_BTS123

(A/N: Shoutouts to Sumayachimchim. And ParkLiza as our new reader! Yey hey! Thank you to all the readers actually. Couldn't have made it if it wasn't for you guys! And remember girls: Fries before guys XD)

-

''Thanks for clearing up my wounds Yoongi...'' I said gratefully as he wrapped a cloth around my wounded fist from the punch I did on the mirror and segments of fragile glass stuck to my skin.

''It's stupid of you to do that y'know, Y/N.'' He replied, the coldness lingering in his tone. 

''Gee, thanks for making me feel better about myself...'' I rolled my eyes and replied sarcastically. He sighed and chuckled. I looked around his room; It had a grand piano, a small library, a flat bed you normally see in japan but with a mattress and a bed frame, pictures, a bean bag, a projector and a white screen and a gaming area. ''You've got a nice bedroom and a house you know that?''

''Y/N, stop trying to change the topic.''

''Is it that obvious?" I asked him dumbfounded. He just sniggered and walked away. ''H-hey! Where are you going?!"

''Chill Y/N... I'm just getting you a cup of tea.'' He gave the cup to me and grabbed a transparent bottle. Vodka eh?...

''Well Yoongi, best be on my way now. I promised I would be home before my curfew.'' I gestured my thumb towards the door and backed away slowly. 

''Leaving so soon? We haven't met in like, what, 2 years?'' He shrugged and asked me, counting the years we haven't had any personal contact. I smiled guiltily and took something from my purse.

''Just a thank you for healing my wounds...'' I shoved him $100 as a thank you gift. 

''Nah, I don't need your cash...'' He handed it back to me and waved his hand.

''Nope... here'' He hands it back to me but I ended up persuading him to keep it. I left his house feeling grateful when I suddenly got a phone call. 

ON THE PHONE:

Y/N: Yeoboseyo-

Brenda: Y/N!? Oh thank heavens you picked up. I tried calling you the whole week but you wouldn't pick up.

Y/N: I'm fine honestly. I was just. . . busy with stuff, since I'm unemployed

Brenda: Are you 100% sure on that?

Y/N: Yeah :lied:

Brenda: Hmm. . . Let's talk tonight. Do you think you could meet me at our favorite coffee shop just down my street?

Y/N: *sighs* Yeah, okay.

Brenda: Good! Annyeong.

END OF PHONE CALL

I looked at my watch to see if I have time to go to the forest to spend time with myself. I was relieved that I had 20 minutes left, so I jogged all the way to the forest. I sat down at my favorite spot where I would get a perfect view of Seoul. 

''This place is perfect...'' I muttered as I placed a blanket on the pristine detritus (a.k.a: forest floor). I plugged in my ear pods in my phone and silently sang a song in my playlist while enjoying the calm atmosphere.

''Huh...The future really did make us meet again," I removed one of my earbuds off my ears and turned at the speaker's direction. I was greeted my a warm smile but not from Minho, but from... (Whoever could guess the person who talked to Y/N will be featured in my next chapter. Good Luck!)

________________________________________________

End of Chapter 15 

________________________________________________

Well this seems extremely short. Sorry for the short chapter, I'm sorta feeling a little naseous and I gotta complete some spring break homework so I hope you understand. Thank you again for the reads! I really appreciate it!

Saranghae~