*My Cruel Husband | P.JM FF | Chapter 14 | Kawaii_BTS123

A/N: I suggest you listen to Let me down slowly from Alec Benjamin just to create the sad atmosphere of this story. That is, if it is sad enough

I hugged Hansol firmly and said our goodbyes. I went up my room when I suddenly coughed up little blood. 

''Great...'' I grabbed my my container with pills, ''At least this is just minor...'' I gulped down the pills with water and nervously wiped my sweat off my forehead. I'll just take a walk in the park with Jungkook... My face lightened up a bit when I envisioned my boyfriend in my head. I wore skinny jeans and wool-knitted long sleeved blouse with thermals inside since it's winter. I wrapped a scarf tightly around my neck and wore knee length heeled boots. 

''Where are you going?'' My mom eyed me suspiciously as I opened the front door.

''Going out to the park?'' I replied

''Alone?''

''Y-yes...'' I stammered

''No you're not. You're going with this Junggeouk'' 

''Jungkook. He's my boyfriend for 3 years and 11 months. It's our anniversary tomorrow so I'm gonna run around and journey around Seoul for a while.''

''Well I forbid you to. You came home past your curfew last time...'' I suddenly thought about Minho and his head turn at me while snow was descending from the sky gently and his beautiful smile that melted my heart, but I do love Jungkook more.

''Sorry eomma, gotta run. I promise I will come back an hour before my curfew! Bye!'' I ran past the door and waved my hand at my mom.

''Y/N!-'' She sighs as she was too late, ''Young adults really...'' Eomma takes a sip of her hot cup of coffee.

I went to the cherry blossom park where Jungkook confessed and asked me to be his one and only. I saw him standing handsomely in his XXXL vintage sweatshirt saying 'Salty Bae' which was slightly covered with a lengthy, brown coat, his ripped tight jeans, and a pair of yellow high converses.Once his eyes interlocked with mine, he exposed his casual bunny smile and jogged towards me.

''Jagi~!'' He hugged me firmly, I could've sworn I could feel envious auras of some women close by. Jungkook looked at me and studied my face, ''How long have you been fraud smiling, mademoiselle?'' He accidentally shifted his thumb below my right eye which made me silently wince.

''Don't worry about me.'' I clasped onto his hands gently and removed it off my face but he kept it there. He wiped the beige foundation that blended perfectly with my natural fair skin (just imagine your skin being like a Korean type ;-;). He silently gasped as I looked down.
 ''Before you say anything jagi, could we please sit down under that tree where it's quiet secluded?'' Jungkook nodded and carried me there. I turned crimson and avoided his sweet gaze at me. 

''Aww, look at this person," he pinched my cheek slightly and placed me under the tree, ''now,  tell me who did this to you.'' He soothed me with his smile that hid rage.

''Jungkook...'' He knew something is wrong since I called him by his name. My eyes started getting sweaty as I silently placed my head onto his shoulder, ''It was Jimin. My parents forced an engagement a week ago and I can't deal with Jimin's abuse. What's worse is that I have to split up with you.'' My tears began staining my face. He stroked my hair as he sympathized with me. We talked and cried for a few moments until I sadly said goodbye. Instead of going home, I went to the park's bathroom. I stared at my reflection with hatred, confusion, and desolation. I couldn't look at my reflection straight and punched the mirror with the strongest impact I could take out.

''Perfect...'' I picked up the pieces and took it with me to a random building roof. I kneeled on the dusty ground and I smiled at the sunset. Taking the first piece, I threw on the ground, anger and distress pouring out of me. I tried not to focus on the pain as I reflected on my sad and joyful memories as a distraction. I exhaled and inhaled a lot of times, throwing ancient China vases and antique cups on the rooftop. What I didn't notice was a boy watching me at a distance.

''Y/N? What do you think you're doing?'' A disembodied voice said. I squinted my eyes at the certain figure hiding at a dark place. The boy walked towards me slowly to reveal his figure. I widened my eyes as I stared at the boy removing his hood.

''Y-Yoongi?''

_____________________________________________________

End of Chapter 14

_____________________________________________________

Oh wow... 911 reads!? That's a lot! It's amazing to see that you guys actually read this. I just actually started Wattpad a few months ago and I was inspired to write this story and got the incentive from you guys to continue to write this series. Thank you very much Kawaiiyans for the support! Saranghae~!

- Author-nim