My Cruel Husband | Jimin FF | Episode 7 | Kawaii_BTS123 | Valentines Special

(OMG! 241 READS? Y'ALL ARE AMAZING! I KNOW IT'S VERY LITTLE BUT I'M GRATEFUL! SARANGHAE~)

P.S: If the words are in italic but not in bold like this: Hello?! Can't you hear me, that's Y/N thinking. But I'm sure most of you already knew that so...lol

P.S 2: If you want to hear the music while you read this, use headphones for best experience. Also comment down what song do you want for the next song. I actually wanted Julia Michaels: Heaven Nightcore

''Okay Ms. Lee, I did a few blood tests to see if you're fine. Since you're so skinny, I checked up on you while you were asleep and then left for another test. I wanted to see if you're malnourished and... you are just a bit. But you also undergo Anorexia.'' I looked at the doctor tearfully, sitting at my bed. ''So I am gonna have to give you a vaccination right now, don't worry, I'll give you a free charge.'' the doctor said and smiled at me. I couldn't smile back though, I know that anorexia are 18 times more likely to die prematurely and I am afraid to die. I-I'm not ready to die. A tear then left my eye.

''W-will I die...?'' I said, stuttering. She gave me no response and put her rubber gloves on her hands.

''Are you ready?'' She asked me.

''Y-yeah. I wanna get discharged tonight and early so I can change my clothes and meet my step-brother.'' I looked at the floor, depressed.

''I'm going to have to get a word from your step-brother when he is coming to collect you from the reception, tonight?'' She looked at me, assured. I gulped and nodded hesitantly. I bet she is going to have a prolong talk with Hansol about me being malnourished and anorexic. I sighed and inhaled deeply, trying not to feel pain from the injection... 

''Okay Ms.Lee, I'm gonna have to leave for another appointment. Oh! and what time is your brother going to collect you tonight?'' The she doctor raised an eyebrow at me, removing her rubber gloves from her left hand. She stared at me, waiting for a response.

''Uh,''I tried recalling what time Hansol was gonna pick me up, ''9:00 PM.'' I said, trying to be a little more confident this time towards her gazes which could petrify you in an instant. I looked at the table where my clothes were. How sweet of Hansol to leave me spare clothes... I can finally get out of this ruddy night dress!  The doctor left the room and I entered my private room toilet to change to this... dress?! and at least a cardigan to cover my body until my shin. 

''Bloody hell! Out of all my clothes, he had to choose my sleeveless casual dress... and some ankle boots?! Screw him and his fashion sense!'' I raged and place my dress hanging in front of me, staring at it. ''Whatever. At least I get to change from this.'' I chose my dress than this hospital dress...

I walked out of my room and placed my right hand on my left upper arm, trying to ignore all the hungry stares I received from the guys. I pulled my dress down even if I was wearing a cardigan. This is so uncomfortable... I sat down on one of the seats in the reception and pulled out my phone and Airpods, scrolling through my music library and played a song. Ugh! Where is Hansol!?...

I felt someone gently tapping me on my shoulders. ''H-huh?...'' I opened my eyes gently. I must have dozed off while I was waiting for Hansol- speaking of which, where in heavens in Hansol! I looked up and see...

''Jesus Hansol!? What took you so dang long!? '' I stood up my seat and looked around the reception. NO ONE WAS HERE EXCEPT THE OLD RECEPTIONIST STARING AT US WEIRDLY.