My Cruel Husband | Jimin FF | Chapter 24 | Kawaii_BTS123

''I'm your fucking husband Y/N. I'm Park Jimin. Remember? Did that alcohol gave you some amnesia or what?'' 

''U-uh... I-I guess I just got l-lightweight at that m-moment?'' I stammered as averted his gaze. I felt myself being thrown back by impact, ''What the hell?!''

''I just brought you back to reality by hitting you. You're welcome.'' He said with his usual cold sneer, ''I'm going to work.'' He slammed the door as I flinched. I sighed and got out of bed until I felt some splinting headache. 

''Whatever happened to being sober in the morning?'' I dragged my feet out of the bed and to the bathroom. Hm... It looks like I've lost some weight. That's weird. I got dressed into a sweat shirt and a jumper. I groped on an apple and surprisingly when I went out of the house, there wasn't any reporters or fans. I went into a car and drove to the hospital, inquiring my unexpected weight loss. 

''Doctor, what do you think has happened to me?" I stare at her plainly.

''Hm... Do you remember the event 2 years ago?'' She glances at me as if she's trying to bring something out of me which she's technically trying to do. 

''Uh... unfortunately not,'' I murmured while scratching my nape, ''What actually happened 2 years ago?'' 

''Well, since you're obviously oblivious (wut?) then I have no problem telling you: 2 years ago, you were diagnosed with anorexia and this... matter is actually getting worse so you have to be paying a visit to the doctor about 3 times a week perhaps?'' 

''Wait, so you're telling me that I was actually oblivious about having anorexia?'' I questioned her disbelievingly.

''Well yes. Anorexia doesn't normally damage or do anything to your brain apart from making it quite queasy when it comes to complex thinking... what made you take your mind off of it for a long time?" The doctor inquired me while I just reflected my dark memories with my husband...

''I don't honestly know doc.'' I lied while gritting my teeth. She looked at me hesitantly and gave me a sad look but managed a smile. 

''I'll... give you your medicines by tomorrow so please do stop by my office and I'll give you the assigned papers you can give to the pharmacy, alright?'' She asked me while I just nodded  like a child. She dismissed me and I walked out of my office thinking to myself. I sighed shakily in dismay. I know that my life span is shortened to only a few years so might as well make the most of it... starting with the person who has always hurt me. I went inside my car and drove home to spend some time with Jimin.

''Well, where have you been? Not that I care...'' He uttered while taking his eyes off his phone staring at me coldly.

''I... I have been walking through my favorite park.'' I sugar-coated my smile. 

''You better not be lying to me or I'll beat you up so answer me: Where have you been?!'' He bellowed at me. I decided to tell a more understandable lie and let him get away with his coercing. 

''I've been to the coffee shop just 4 miles from here.'' I managed to spit it out without stuttering. He eyed me for a period of timd returned to his social media. I sighed and journeyed to my room, locking my door on the way. I changed into a loose tank top that's tucked into some shorts. My stomach started to cramp and my vision got quite blurred.
''A-Ah shoot. Freaking anorexia...'' I made my way downstairs to cook supper for Jimin and I. 

''What the heck are you doing down here?'' Jimin interrogate me rudely, ''You're not welcome here...''

''I... I know but I came to cook supper.'' I responded while opening the pantry to search my needed components. 

''Um... but you barely cook supper, especially for both of us.'' He stared at me with a disgusted look on his face. I shrugged and started marinating the chicken and placed it on the stove while preparing some udon noodles. I heard Jimin sniff while glancing at me cook. To top everything off, I steamed the water and placed 2 green tea on the dining table.

''Hey Park-''

''I know Lee, I'm coming. It's been a while since I've eaten a home-cooked meal...'' He huffed arrogantly and sat on a chair. We sat opposite to each other but I undoubtedly noticed Jimin stare at me.

''Um, is there something on my face?'' I looked at him and he nodded, ''Well, just tell me!'' 

''You look really pale...'' He actually showed concern when he looked at me. I stared at my food and shakily ate my food. After I've finished a few minutes, I rushed to my room and looked in the mirror.

''It's actually starting...'' I sighed as a tear escape my eye. Little did you know, a certain somebody was watching you, ''I should go to bed...'' I placed myself in a desired sleeping position as if I was laying in a coffin. 

JIMIN P.O.V:

I didn't know why she started to tear up. I went downstairs to search for a pale. Once I did, I poured 2 glasses of water on it and then 7 spoons of alcohol (not the one that them adults drink ;-;). I found a table cloth and swiftly go up the stairs just to find Y/N sound asleep. I chuckled to myself as I made my way towards her, kneeling in front of her bed. 

''You women are seriously complicated...'' I mumbled while rubbing her temple with the damp cloth, ''But that's supposed to be a man's gift that God created I suppose.''

~

WHOOP! Chapter 24th is over Kawaiiyans. Ah man, we're kind of close to ending the book. Just probably 15 more chapters I suppose? I have had tons of fun writing this book while gaining loads of support from you guys and maybe we might actually end the book by reaching 5k?! Oh well, saranghae~