One

"Noona~ noona hurry wake up it's time to go to school~" Somi sighed and stretched as she heard her annoying brother's voice.

"5 minutes~" she said while yawning.

"NOOOOO we must leave in 20 minutes you whore or else we gonna be late!!! So wake the fuck up bitvh!"

She quickly throw her pillow at him once he was done talking.

"Yah Jeon Jungkook! I heard you swearing and you gonna be dead if you don't leave my room right now!!"

The scared brother quickly got up from her chair and ran out of her room, down the stairs, to the living room and sit like a good boy.

She sighed and got up to get herself ready. Once done, she combed her hair one last time while talking to herself.

"Okay Somi, you can do it~ This is your last year so work hard and don't get anyone or anything in your way..."

She looked at the mirror once more before grabbing her bag, phone and wallet and ran down the stairs. With another hand free and a sandwich in her mouth, she quickly took her shoes and wore them. With Jungkook running ahead of her cos she is a snail, they have 5 minutes left before they're late on the first day of school.

2 Jan 2019; the first day of school once again for all students at SOPA. Jungkook and Somi have an age gap of 2 years. Somi is more of an introvert thus not as popular as Jungkook and his gang. Only his gang and Momo, Somi's friend, knew that they're related yet no one dared to interact to prevent Jungkook's own sister from being attacked by his "fans".

She always distant herself with Jungkook when it comes to school however his friends always come over to their house during the weekends to have fun with their Golden Maknae.

Somi's pov

Class 4E-1 huh?

(A/n: sorry guys idk how high schools there works so I'm just gonna use my next year's class and yeah I'm in the graduating class next yr so....But I'm not a smart class I'm in a dumb class--)

I walked slowly to the class knowing that no one really wanted to come to school especially after celebrating new years. The school is just a flop man. I sat at a random seat. Just in time the school bell rings, indicating the start of hell as our homeroom teacher stepped in.

"Alright class, since this is your last year together and I've been with you guys last year, I'll make it short and simple--"

"YES!" The whole class cheered due to the great news.

"Yah! Yah! I'm not done yet. Anywayyyyy.... I'll give out the schedule to y'all now so please take a look at it," she said while giving out.

We took and pass it around until everyone had the schedule before she begins to talk again.

"So since this is the last year I hope y'all will spend your time wisely which means no video games every night, no whatsoever y'all kids have in mind. Just do your homework, hand them up on time along with projects and as a welcome gift to you guys I'll be changing your seats," she clapped making us all groan.

"Whyyyyyyy" everyone started to whine... Well, mostly.

"Enough students. Y'all are 19 this year and are gonna graduate soon so please act like a young adult. I dont want to deal with whiny babies or annoying kids or immature teens. Dont worry okay? I've arranged in pairs for those that are weak and strong in diff areas so you guys can help one another for the major exam okay? Dont make my life even more miserable here..." We laughed at her last statement. Gosh I love Mrs Choi.