Five

(A/N: vid^ creds to owner)

Next day...

Morning came and Jungkook and I went to school as per usual. As soon as I reached school, I went straight to class to get some rest before the first lesson starts.

Once again, I came across a new note on my table again. I look around but there's barely anyone that's looking at me. Everyone that's in the class are too busy doing their own things. I shrugged and sit down. I drop my bag and open the note.

hey, beautiful :)
i hope u hv a blessed and joyous day ahead. tmrw is the last day of our second last semester. so now uk we're of the same age huh? ;)
also, I'm gonna end the notes letterless now HAHA get it? nameless? letterless?
im sorry if u dun understand the joke but yeah,, I'm not gonna end the notes with anything so u'll hv a harder time to guess. at least uk my surname is Kim hehe..
pretty sure this note is way longer than the previous so gud bye for now and all the best for the national exam in next semester!!
stay pretty and take care of urself, cutie!!♡

My cheeks turn slightly rosy and felt more heated as I was flattered by the compliments. I chuckled at his joke. Who are you...?

Without me knowing, the guy behind these letters smiled as he saw me reading it from the back door.

The bell then rang, signalling the start of the day...

It was finally lunch and all nine of us gathered at a round table. With 10 more minutes to go, i stood up and drag Momo along to excuse ourselves to the toilet. We were about to leave when Namjoon stood up. Our eyes looked to wards him, questioning his sudden action.

"Yah, Somi. Wanna go to the park after this?" he ask without any hesitation.

I was taken aback and stuttered. "Uh.. Uh.. S-sure I-i g-guess?" I said and smiled awkwardly. All my stomach could do was do different types of flips. What is this feeling? Why am I suddenly nervous when it comes to him? Do I really like him?

He smiled back and we agreed to wait for each other after the last lesson. The rest could just tease us and without realising, both of us felt embarrassed by it. Feeling hot with such atmosphere, I quickly pulled Momo's hand and dragged her to the toilet.

Third person pov

Somi could only feel stressed as she was not prepared for the "date" as what Momo said. Momo stood at the side with her arms crossed, eyeing Somi who has been pacing around the toilet for the past 3 minutes.

"Yah, you don't look ugly don't worry. And since when were you so cautious of how you look when you're around him? It's not like you like him? Unless... you really do like him?" she raised her eyebrow. Somi stop pacing and looked at Momo. Maybe she do like him?

Somi looked back at Momo and gave a sheepish smile. Momo, shocked by her reaction started screaming in joy.

"Yah!! OMGGG.. Somi-ahhhh. Aigooo.. OMG I'm finally happy that you come into your senses." she said while hugging Somi.

"Yah, for now it's just like a crush. It's not like legit like him so much." she said nonchalantly but no one knew how her heart skips so many beats at just the thought of him.

"Sure Somi... sureeeeee" Momo said and gave her wink.

"Ok anywayyy, let's go back to class. Lesson is gonna start anytime soon," Somi said, cutting their conversation short and dragged Momo out of the toilet and back to class.

However, none of them noticed that someone else was in the toilet with them the whole time...

School has finally ended and Namjoon waited for Somi outside of their classroom.