Six

The past one month has been great. The 9 of us have been spending most of our free time hanging out and having sleepovers.

However, it was finally to face reality again. Once again, a new semester has begun. This time, the seniors are more serious as their national exams are around the corner.

As usual, I opened  my locker before lessons and I was amazed to see a note dropping to the floor. It was a pastel pink note. I opened and read the sweet content.

Hey Somi!!! How was your holiday? I hope you had  a great time. I had a great time with my friends though heheh... It's finally our last semester in this school so let's work hard and give our very best. I came across this motto so I'll share with you this motto hehe..

EFFORTS TODAY, REWARDS TOMORROW~~

I hope the efforts that u'll put in this semester will be paid off  thru the national exams' results... WELL THEN, ALL THE BEST AND GUD LUCK FINDING THE OWNER OF THIS NOTE A.K.A ME HEHEH,, ANNYEONG!!

❤✌

I let out a chuckle as I could imagine whoever writing this being a cute fluffball. I placed it together with the other letters in my bag before grabbong the necessary items for each subjects today and head to the class for first period. I hope today goes by quickly...

Third person's pov

It was recess time and everyone sat together, eating while conversing  in different topics. Everyone was eating but Somi had already finished hers. She stood up and excused herself to the bathroom. She went to the bathroom to do her hair, oblivious to a group of girls following not far from her.

Somi's pov

I was doing my hair when I heard a group of people entering. Not bothering to look who it was, I looked down to pick up one of my clips when I felt a sharp pain on my scalp.

"Ow-- what the fuck?" I screamed as someone pulled my hair harshly from the back before pushing me to the wall. I groaned at the sudden pain and looked up to see the Queens. What do they want from me now???

Jisoo snickered at me as I tried to stand up. I glared at them and clenched my hands tightly that my knuckles turned white. "What do you want?" I gritted, pissed off as I have to redo my hair all over again.

"Stop going near Namjoon. He's mine and girls like you aren't his type," Rosé said, pushing me off to the ground again.

"Lol, as far as I could remember, he's type isn't someone like any of you. Pathetic sluts," I said, wincing in pain.

"What did you say? Do it, girls. She deserves to know who she's dealing with," Rosé said and before I knew, the three girls launched at me and started beating me up, leaving scratches and wounds all over me.

I could barely do anything as they react too fast. All I could do now was defend myself with my hands. Before I could try my best to call for help, I was hit at the back of my head hard with a mop. Damn, why was it made out of steel? I tried to regain my consciousness but to no avail as my body dropped to the ground completely as blood flowed out from the back of my head. Soon, everything went pitch black.

Momo's pov

It's been 15 minutes since Somi went to the toilet and to be honest, I have a bad feeling about it. 8 more minutes before lesson continues, I told the boys to head back to their classes without us. Namjoon wanted to help me but I insist that I could find her on my own. Once he left, i searched for the bathrooms near the canteen and classrooms.

As I opened the door of the bathroom, I was shocked to see the sight right before my eyes...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
sorry for the short chapter!! I'm trying to make a longer story tho :/

anyway, i hope all of u support all of my stories,, let's get all of my stories reach a minimum of 3k by 31st May hehe....

have a gud day/night everyone!!

1:24am
3/1/2020