Two

Somi's pov
The bell rang and I woke up to see people coming into class slowly. Wait,, did our teacher gave a free time? If he did then thanks I really need a rest from everything. I sit up to see a note from the previous lesson's under my pencil case. The handwriting is very familiar...

Wait... Kim Namjoon...?

But why...?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
lunch

During lunch, I went to the cafeteria to buy my food before heading to the rooftop. Not many students are here during lunch so I went to my usual corner top to eat and admire the view- the fluffy sky floating above the school field where most of the boys would play soccer and girls either watching them in awe or practising their cheerleaders.

I shrugged and continue eating when suddenly unexpected people came to the rooftop... It was just Namjoon and Hoseok. Hoseok is in the same class as me but i dont talk with jungkook's friends. Jin and Yoongi are in a class different than us.

I eavesdrop while eating as they went near the railings but I couldn't really get much of what they're saying.

"yah namjoon-ah, just now I saw you writing something for Somi, what was that???"
" nothing hyung, I just felt bad that she's asleep and losing out the lesson even though nothing much was taught.. and she can be a forgetful girl so I did the notes for her..."
"do you... perhaps .. like her...?"
"maybe? I don't know hyung, she is cute when she sleep but maybe it's just infatuation... anyway, our studies are way more important than all these love life," he said.

Hoseok nodded and they soon left after talking for a little longer, God knows what on earth are they talking about. However, my heart beat so fast , my stomach are doing butterfly flips and I started to feel heaty. Does he perhaps... like me???

I sighed at the taught of how complicated he might be... Maybe he really only has an infatuation towards me. Who am I kidding? I'm nowhere near pretty. I sighed once again as I went to threw the rubbish and went back to class. I still have time to get back to class and sleep.

after school

School ended I went back home by stopping by the nearby convenience store to get some food for myself before I start studying and do my skyscrapers of homework.

skip to mid year examination
(a/n: sorry y'all I had to skip so much& because I have no idea on what to write and bless me y'all it's my common test right now fml)

It's THAT period of the semester. It's our mid year examination. I'm way beyond not being ready as I'm weak in physics and chemistry to be precise. I went to the school library to study but 1.5 hrs had passed and I still have not done my revision other than the homeworks.

I took my earpiece one more time and told myself to stay calm and focus. Let's geddit !!

Another half an hour passed by and thank God I'm so into doing my Math because what's science mannnn¿ When a familiar scent went inside my nostrils. Not even bothering and look up to him, I continued doing my own things in my own world. He sat opposite of me and in a split second he took my left earpiece and plugged it into his ear.

Being pissed, I stop playing my music and stared at him.

"what the hell dude !! I lost focus on motivation to study again !! fk off man u're ruining everything..." I half whispered and half yelled at him.

Yet he looked at me and look back down to continue doing his work. Me being annoyed, pack my stuff and went home to study instead.

namjoon's pov