Three

somi's pov
I went to class to see namjoon as usual studying. I swiftly sat next to him and took my out the necessary stuffs for the first lesson. I was about to place my stuff when I noticed a note on the table. I eyed namjoon and I saw him glancing before looking away and.. blushing?

I take a look at the note.

u look cute n pretty today like how..? im kidding,, u're always beautiful heheh.. hope u enjoy ur day♡

~i

umm that's weird.. it isn't the letter K but an I instead... is this guy spelling out his name? is this a game? ok cool.

namjoon has been acting weird too... nevermind, I'll just talk it out with Momo.

lunch
Namjoon left and Momo sat at his place. We talked soon after we ate and told her about the notes I got.

"Omg that's kinda cute thoooo but lowkey feels like this guy is the nerdy type," Momo said nonchalantly.

"You're right but maybe he's not? I don't know man.. let's just solve it until we know who the hell on earth is he, okay?" Momo nodded and went back to her sit since the lesson is about to begin. Time sure is flying past extra super duper slow today...

As expected, time was super slow but Momo and I decided to go to the mall to eat and window-shop for awhile. We decided to go for Starbucks since they're having a 1-for-1 deal. We walked in an sit at a corner since we don't really like being in the open, especially in our uniform. Don't get me wrong for feeling insecure or whatever, we just don't feel the mood to sit somewhere else but the corner.

We continued talking about school and how Woojin left Stray Kids (he'll always be my man💛) when we heard recognisable laughters entering the café. I swear to God, i have no idea how many times I've sighed today and I don't even know why I've been sighing but honestly I don't want any of them to see us. I need more personal space.

Momo noticed them too and decided to do the same while looking down at her drink. Now I feel that the awkward tension is going worse thanks to them.

"Anyway Momo, we should probably just play Call Of Duty since there's wifi here and to distract ourselves from them," i said and smiled widely. Momo looked up and smirked. Well, let's see who'll get the most kills.

Hoseok's pov

School has just ended and the boys and I decided to stop by at a cafe near by. Jimin heard that Starbucks is having a 1-for-1 period so why not stop by for awhile? We went there joking around as usual and I have to say, i will miss them after graduating from high school...

We went into the shop laughing like crazy because of Jin hyung's lame dad jokes that's followed up with Yoongi hyung's sarcasm. As expected from the both of them. We sat near the entrance of the café while Jimin, Jin hyung and Namjoon went to order drinks for us.

I was looking around the café when I saw two familiar bodies at the corner of the café playing some mobile games.. Might be Call of Duty i guess. I wanted to tell the boys but maybe the girls just need some alone time to themselves. I shook the thought of telling the boys as the three members came back with our drinks.

Somi's pov

After playing, we head back home since our phone is dying. Momo lived slightly further from me thus, being the BEST friend, I went to accompany her to the bus stop and send her off.

Once she board the bus, i went back home. Thank God Jungkook hasn't reached home yet. I went to the bathroom and spend some me time for the next 2 hours. However, i didn't notice Jungkook came home while drying my hair.