Seven

I was shocked to witness the sight of it. There she was, laying down on the floor  with a pool of blood, scratches, wounds and bruises found all over her body. She was unconscious.

Why would people even disturb her? What did she ever do to them?

Millions of questions kept popping in my mind as I rushed towards her side and tried to wake her up. Unfortunately, she was not responding. Quickly, I grabbed her stuffs and carried her to the sick bay for help.

Everything happened in a blurry vision as the nurse called a nearby hospital to take her while a teacher rushed to her classroom and informed her classmates of the news. Within a minute or two, all 7 of them gathered around me, comforting me and also bombarding me with questions. But there I was, standing still, hands shaking and tears formed and flowed down my cheeks slowly.

Please be okay...

Third person's pov

Everyone stood quietly down the hall, waiting for any news of her. The doctor said that she's in a critical condition due to the huge loss of blood. It effected Jungkook, Momo and Namjoon badly since they loved her too much. Yes, Namjoon had fallen deeper in love with her but he's too much of a coward to confess to her face to face.

Regretting for taking her for granted made him feel more sick. Sick of how he does not try his best to spend every single second with her and also leading her on. Whilst feeling guilty,

Almost a week later, her parents came down after handling the important files in their business. Cries were heard along the hallway as their only daughter went into coma due to their failure in protecting her.

It was the second day her parents came to visit her before they leave for their business in two days. They had no choice due to the huge amount of workload. One week had gone by and Namjoon has been there for her, praying for her to wake up while intertwining their hands together.

Namjoon's pov

I was hanging my head low, to the brink of giving up but I can't bear to lose her. I was deep in thought when I felt a movement. I looked up in surprised to see her fingers moving slightly. I got up to my feet in anticipation and ran to find the doctor.

2 hours went by as the members, her parents and I were waiting outside with hope of good news.

The doctor came out. " May I know who's her guardian?"

"That would be me. I'm Mr Jeon, her father and this is my wife."

"Alright sir, ma'am. I have good news and bad news. The good news is that she's finally regain her consciousness. It's a miracle, I would say... She's a strong fighter. But the bad news is that she'd have to be in the hospital for a month to go through plenty of checkups before we could officially release her from here," the doctor explained. The atmosphere was still before everyone hesitantly nodded. The doctor nodded and left the area with the nurses. Once they left, Jungkook and his parents rushed in. The rest of us stood outside quietly before Jungkook went back out to let us in. Everyone is excited but my excitement is beyond any explanation. I  miss her so much.

Third person's pov

Everyone is happy to see Somi back and even shared their days with her. Her parents looked at the gang in awe, knowing that she's well protected with her friends. Somi's dad looked at Namjoon who was just there smiling at them too.

He cleared his throat, gaining everyone's attention before he say, "You're Namjoon right? It's been so long since I've seen all of you so my memory is kinda foggy."

"Yes sir I am."

"What's your relationship with my daughter?"

His question was taken aback by everyone. Everyone looked at each other before looking at Namjoon's reaction. He was shocked but still remained a natural composure, "Your daughter and I are just best friends and nothing more. Am I right, Somi?"