Four

Still holding hands, we dashed into school quickly. Thankfully, the hallway was empty. We quickened our pace and sneak into the class from the back. We went to our seat before I untangled our hands after realising that we've been holding hands for a long time. I felt my cheeks heated up. I can only hope no one notices it.

Lessons continue to move on as per usual. Soon enough, it was already break time. Momo and I went to search for a table when someone called us out, causing stares from other students, mainly their fans. We turned and saw the 4 hyungs within Jungkook's group, also known as Bangtan. Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook are younger than us thus different break time. We could only meet during lunch though... 

We hesitated to approach them but went to their table anyway. Mutters from other girls were loud enough but we ignored their words. Faking a smile, we both sat with them. Jin, Namjoon and I sat on one side of the table while Hoseok, Yoongi and Momo sat on the other side of the table. My Yomo ship is sailing ayeeeee

We started eating and having fun as if we've been friends for so long. I mean, technically we've all been acquaintance for a long period of time and finally all of us are friends. 

Namjoon and Hoseok excused themselves. As soon as they left, Jin spoke up.

"Sooooo, we heard that Namjoon came over to your house. He even stayed over and cooked breakfast for you guys.. Is there something going on behind our backs?" I choked on my food and gulp down some water. I quickly finished up the last few bits of my food and gulp down my water. I looked up to the three of them giving the teasing looks.

"Yahhhhh, there's nothing going on between us. He just came over to help Jungkook with his Geog. I mean you guys do know how bad my Geog is. Jungkook always complain to you guys. And he was just being nice and offered us breakfast for staying over yesterday," I said. 

They exchange glances before Yoongi spoke up. "How about in the morning? Taehyung and Jimin saw the both of you rushing to school while holding hands hmmm."

W-what? I swallowed my saliva before explaining them. They exchanged glances again and stopped asking questions. I sighed in relief. Just when everyone was about to be in their own deep thoughts, Momo hesitantly spoke up.

"B-but, don't you guys ever think that they lowkey like each other? It's just that their words and actions kinda mislead them? I mean it's obvious you guys like each other but at the same time none of you are making any move."

"We know that he is," Jin muttered under his breath.

"What did you say, Jin?"

"Oh, nothing," I nodded. (A/N: sorry for the long convo)

Namjoon's pov

Hoseok and I excused ourselves to go to the washroom. To be honest, that's not where we're going. Taking out the neatly folded, I smiled. The boys knew that I've been giving Somi the letters. Fortunately, she hasn't suspected anything. Hoseok followed me to our classroom to place the note. We went out of the class to make sure no one caught us before heading to meet the rest, pretending nothing happened earlier on. 

We came to the table and everyone seems to joke around now but not as loud as when every members are together. I chuckled and joined back with the rest. 

"So, umm.. Yoongi hyung? You and Momo seems to be quite clingy to each other," I spoke, interrupting everyone's conversation. They now eyed the two lovebirds blushing pretty badly.

"Well, it's not confirmed yet but yeah, we're on the same page," Yoongi hyung said smoothly even though I can see a small smile forming on his lips. Not long later, everyone started to bring up different topics until the school bell rang, signalling the third last lesson before school ends. The whole time I did was eyeing Somi from time to time and also pretend to be normal. But the truth is, my heart was beating so fast that I couldn't breathe properly. I think this is more than infatuation or like... it's love...