Roman Reigns x Ronda Rousey smut

Ronda was walking around the arena with her best friend Natalya when she felt her phone vibrate so she checked it and saw that she had a text message her boyfriend of 3 years Roman Reigns she smiled
Text conversation
My Babe=Roman Reigns
My Rowdy babe=Ronda Rousey
My Babe:Hey there beautiful lady what are you doing?
My Rowdy babe:Hey there handsome man I am walking around the arena with Natalya why what's up?
My Babe:Oh nothing much I just wanted to see you because I miss you.
My Rowdy babe:Awww babe I miss you too I will stop by your locker room in a few minutes okay I have to walk Nattie to her locker room then I will be on my way alright?
My Babe:Okay babe see you soon I 💜you 😘😘😘😍😍😍
My Rowdy babe: I💜you too Roman 😍😍😍😘😘😘

End of conversation
Then Ronda turned to Nattie and said "Hey Nattie Roman wants to see me so I will talk to you later okay?" Then Natalya said "Okay Ronda talk to you later." Then Ronda walked away from Nattie and walked to her boyfriends locker room and knocked on the door and Roman answered the door with a smile on his face then he said "Hey baby come on in." Then Ronda walked into the room and then she gave Roman a really big hug and kiss then they sat on the couch then Ronda said "What's up babe?" Then Roman said " Oh nothing much just wanted to see my girlfriend. And I have a question for you. "Then Ronda said " Okay what's your question ? " Then Roman got off of the couch and stood in front of Ronda then he said "Ronda we have been together for 3 amazing and happy years now you are my best friend and my soulmate I can't picture my life without you in it you have been by my side through all of the ups and downs that have came my way even my daughter JoJo loves you to pieces she talks about you all the time and she asks me when we are going to get married and I told her that I didn't know. Even my family loves you and considers you a member so with that said Ronda Elizabeth Rousey will you make me the happiest man in the world and marry me?" As Roman was talking he got down on one knee and pulled a small black box from his pocket to reveal a beautiful 24 carrot diamond ring then he looked at Ronda who was crying her eyes out at this point then she said "Oh my god Yes I will marry you Roman." Then Roman slipped the ring on her finger and got off of his knee and pulled Ronda in for a tight hug then he gave her a big kiss then he said "Oh my god we are getting married do you want to go back to the hotel room and celebrate Mrs.Reigns?" Then Ronda smiled and laughed then she said " Yes let's go celebrate Mr.Reigns. " Then Roman and Ronda left the arena and drove back to the hotel room Ronda was still on cloud nine because she just got engaged to her best friend she kept looking at her ring then she looked at Roman and said "Roman you got a good taste in jewelry you know that right?" Then Roman said "Oh I know that I have a good taste in jewelry Ronda I told everyone that you knew that I was going to ask you to marry me and I asked them not to tell you because I wanted to surprise you which I can tell that I did because you can't stop looking at the ring which costed me a fortune but all that matters is that we are both happy and getting married but I don't want to rush into anything I love you with all of my heart and soul I couldn't imagine being with anyone else but you and I can't wait for our big day because I get to see you walking down the isle looking all beautiful I just hope that you don't cry because I will start crying and Lord knows that I am an ugly cryer." Then Ronda said "I also can't wait for our big day because I will get to see you looking all handsome and you already know that I am going to cry. Just like I did a few minutes ago."
Then Ronda and Roman pulled into their driveway then Roman got out of the car first then walked over to Ronda's side of the car then she looked at Roman and said "I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you Roman you have no idea how much you mean to me you have been there for me ever since I was divorced and it was only me and my daughter Riley who loves you like a dad then I love JoJo like she is my own daughter and I love your twin boys like they are my own but our kiddos are with Seth tonight so we can be as loud as we want to."
Then Roman had the biggest smile on his face then he said "Yahoooooooooooo hahahahahaha I am glad that Seth has the kiddos for the night let's go inside the house because it is kinda cold out here okay?" Then Ronda shook her head yes the out of nowhere Roman scooped Ronda into his arms making her squeal then look up at her man and smile at him then they got inside of the house and went up to their bedroom then as she was still in Roman's arms she started kissing him with all of the passion she had in herself then Ronda kissed all the way down to his neck then Roman put Ronda on the bed and climbed on top of her and kissed her back with all the passion that he had in himself then he took her shirt off and chucked it across the room not caring where it landed then he looked at his beautiful bride to be and said "Damn Ronda you have a hot body." Then he took off her bra and chucked it across the room not caring where it landed then he took off her panties and chucked them across the room not caring where it landed then he started leaving kisses all over her body then he took off his clothes then without warning he entered Ronda and started thrusting into her at an extremely fast pace making her wrapping her legs around his waste and her arms around his neck Ronda loves this position because no one had ever made love to her with such love and affection like Roman has then Ronda started to get a knot in her stomach then she yelled "Oh my god Roman I am going to cum keep doing that I love you so much." Then Roman said " So am I Ronda let's cum together. Good thing I am wearing protection and I love you too. " Then Roman and Ronda had their orgasms then Roman pulled out of Ronda then they laid there catching their breath then Roman said "Wow that was fun Ronda I love you so much my queen."
Then Ronda said "Yes that was fun Roman and I love you too my king I can't wait to get married."

Then Roman said " Me either. "
Then a few months later Ronda and Roman got married and lived happily ever after.

WWE One Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें