Seth Rollins x Amber Styles

Seth Rollins and Amber Styles have been friends for a long time they travel to every Monday Night Raw together and over the past couple of months Seth and Amber have developed feelings for one another but only their close friends knew. Seth wanted to ask Amber out on a date but he was scared that she would say no so he decided to text her.
Text conversation
AS=Amber Styles
CL= Colby Lopez
CL💙💙:Hey there beautiful lady I was wondering if you would like to go out to dinner with me tonight?
AS😘😘:I would love to go out to dinner with you tonight Colby. What time will you be picking me up?
CL💙💙:How does seven thirty sound to you?
AS😘😘:Seven thirty sound good to me Colbs should I dress formal?
CL💙💙:Yes because I am taking you to a fancy restaurant in town can't wait to see you because I miss you lots.
AS😘😘:Yay that sounds romantic then after dinner I was thinking that we could take a walk on the beach if that is okay with you?
CL💙💙:Of course we can take a walk on the beach Amber I can't wait to see you because I miss you lots more start getting ready because I am picking you up soon.
AS😘😘: Okay I will get ready for our date see you soon Colby xoxoxoxo
CL💙💙:Okay see you soon beautiful lady love you😘
End of conversation
So for her date with Colby she decided to go with a red and sparkly strapless dress which ended mid thigh then she found a pair of red and sparkly high heels then she put those in and walked into the bathroom to do her hair she braided her hair and then for her make up she used some red eye shadow and lipstick then she heard a knock on the door so she went and opened the door and when Colby saw her his jaw dropped then he said "Wow Amber you look phenomenal." 

Then Amber said " Aww thanks Colby you look handsome like always. " Then Seth and Amber left the hotel. And left for the restaurant  then they had a great time at the restaurant then they went for a walk on the beach. Then Seth said to Amber "Do you wanna go back to my hotel room and hang out?" Then Amber said I would love too. "