Chapter Three

Philip shivered in his bed, feeling the presence of eyes trailing on him. He opened his eyes to find Eleanor standing at the foot of his bed. He froze in shock and terror. Her pale, gray orbs fixed on him, sending shivers down his spine. And, just like that, she walked away and went back to her bed. After a little while, he figured it was just his imagination since he was half asleep. He decided to go back to sleep himself.

   The morning came, and Lauren woke to the sun peeking out from the horizon. She yawned and sat up. Right after, she heard a shriek from the other room. She shot up and sprinted to the door that separated both halves. The door burst open, Tyler was on the table, shaking.

   "What's happening?! Who's hurt?!" Lauren whipped her head around.

   "S-spider!" He seemed out of breath. Lauren looked down at the thing he was looking at.

   "That's a grain of rice." She stated flatly. He blinked a few times and looked down at the object.

   "Oh." Ty said, looking extremely embarrassed. A groan sounded from the other side of the room, they looked over at the sound. Matt was waking up.

   "Shut the fuck up you fuckers." He said whilst rolling over and covering his head with a pillow. Megan bounced in and jumped on top of him.

   "Aw, come on. Don't be such a Grumpelstiltskin." She giggled, pulling the pillow off his head. He rolled his eyes but a small smiled formulated on his lips. Eleanor fell out of her bed, in result of trying to roll over. There was a loud thump.

   "Ow." She sighed, "I'm awake now." Everyone laughed, she got up and smiled at them. "Let's wake everyone else up." Ty crawled over to Esther's bed and perched. He was about to wake her up gently when Philip launched himself onto her out of nowhere.

   "INCOMING!!" He screamed as he flew through the air. He landed on her with a hard thump.

   "Holy heck!!" She screamed as she shot up, both her and Philip falling out of the bed in the process. They both just laid there, their limbs entangled, on the floor. Ty had fallen backwards, due to the impact. "That's one way to wake someone up." Esther muttered. She pushed Philip off of her and stood up.

   "I'm pretty sure the others are already up." Commented Megan. And as if it was right on cue, the other half of the group walked in.

   "Hey Est, Pip. Let's go down and get breakfast. We'll bring it back up for you guys." Lauren said, waving them along. Esther grabbed Philip's arm and dragged him across the ground to the door. Eleanor waved at them, she looked over at Philip with a seemingly eerie smile.