Drunken Night {Antonio Giovinazzi}

Request for DannyRicc17 ... I hope you like it!

"Don't blame it on the alcohol, you tasted like you wanted me."

You woke up with something warm draped over your waist. You turned around and cuddled into the object next to you that was radiating heat like the sun on a warm summer day. You were pulled closer as your memories of the night before caught up with you, making you open your eyes in shock as you saw who you laid in the bed with. The man you were the PR-Officer for. Antonio Giovinazzi.

As celebration for Antonio's first point in F1 in the Chinese GP, the team was coming together in a club. When you walked in the room you already saw Antonio with his engineers drinking the night away. After you ordered yourself a drink you went to the big group of already drunken men. Standing next to Antonio and smiling up to him you couldn't help but ask "You having a good time?" He nodded and a wide smile crept on his face. "Better now that you are here. You look beautiful." You looked down, your cheeks blushing bright red. He normally was flirty, but this was something else. You both talked a lot this night and slowly you started to feel the alcohol as you downed drink after drink, your sight getting slightly blurred. Your confidence being a lot better as if you were sober. You took his hand and pulled him to the dance floor. "What are you doing?" Antonio slightly stumbled behind you. Stopping in the middle of the dancefloor you wrapped your arms around his neck and pulling him closer as his arms automatically held your waist. "Dance with me Anto." You danced a little while and were surprised as he turned you around and pushed you against his body, his bulge pressing against your Butt. He moved your hair over one shoulder so he could have access to the other one. "Let's get out of here and to my hotel room. Okay, principessa?" You looked back at him and nodded. After saying goodbye to the rest and going back to the hotel with a taxi, you stumbled into the elevator. The door closed and Antonio closed the space between the two of you, kissing you hardly. Your hands running through his hair as your lips pressed against each other and your tongues intertwined. The elevator opened and the both of you stumbled to his hotel room which he unlocked right away. And after closing the door he immediately went to undress you...

You carefully unwrapped his arm off your body and got out of bed. Collecting your clothes that were scattered all around the room you started to get dressed. Just as you were about to get out of the room you heard Antonio's Italian accent. "Where are you going? Come back to bed." His morning voice so rough and soft at the same time. He looked too cute with his stupid hair and his stupid face that you wanted to jump back in the bed. " I have to go. This should have never happened. I was too drunk to realize what I was doing." A frown covered his face. "Don't blame this on the alcohol, you tasted like you wanted me." You shook your head."I didn't and I never will. Forget this ever happened." And with these words you got out of the room, leaving him behind. Pulling your phone out of your purse you called Frédéric Vasseur, the team principal of Sauber. " Hello Frédéric, can we meet up? I would like to quit my job."

A/N: Please request more one shots if you want to read more because I will only write requests.