Yas Marina Closet{Lewis Hamilton}

Request for ricciardoaf I hope you like it!
I got a bit inspired by the post race press conference in Abu Dhabi. Sorry for the baby fever.🤷🏻‍♀️

"How can you stand there looking like that?"

Zipping up the skirt and collecting your essentials you left the hotel room you shared with Lewis and made your way to the circuit. As you walked into the Mercedes garage your eyes met Toto Wolff who smiled as a greeting at you. You smiled back and made your way to the back of the garage where you and Emilia Bottas watched the race. After greeting each other with a hug and complementing on each other's outfits. You gossiped a bit until you felt strong arms wrapping around your figure. You didn't even have to look to know it was your wonderful husband. "Good morning hubby." He snuggled his head in your neck as he mumbled in your skin. "Good morning baby. Have you slept well?" You hummed as you saw Emilia also talking with her husband. You got out of Lewis' grasp as he got a good view of what you were wearing. "You look beautiful, but how can you stand there looking like that? That skirt makes you look so good, that I want to get back to the hotel and don't get out until next season." His whining made you bubble with laughter because he sounded like a little child not getting its candy. "Well there's gonna be two problems honey. One, you need to race in one hour and second, when the next season stars I will have a slightly bigger belly. So that wouldn't work." He blinked a couple times and you almost could see the light bulb lighting up over his head. His brown eyes started to shine and his smile was as big a the one Daniel Ricciardo had. "You- you- you are-?" You heard the Bottas family laughing behind you. "If you want to ask if I'm pregnant then yes I am pregnant with our little baby girl." Lewis started to laugh happily and took you in his arms to spin you around. " Oh my good we're having a baby girl! A little baby girl! I can't believe it. I thought I was still in free practice?! How far are you along?" You tapped your fingers over his chest, the smile not being able to get wiped off of your face. "Not so fast. Do you really think that after you are playing with babies so much and asked me almost every week if we could have one of our own that I will decline you? I just wanted it to be surprise so I stopped taking the pill. I actually wanted to tell you after the but that didn't quite work out, did it. And I'm four months along now so the baby will be here around April or May." Lewis' body radiated happiness as we talked a bit longer until he was called away by his engineer. You hugged him and whispered a little message in his ear. "If you win today, we can go back to the hotel and celebrate both things properly. How does that sound?"  The determination was obvious in his eyes and he got in the car to drive to the grid. The race was quite exciting and you even had tears in your eyes as you saw Lewis doing donuts with Sebastian and Fernando. These pregnancy hormones really made your emotions go crazy. After the podium ceremony he took your hand and pulled you to the exit and after you asked what he was doing he just mumbled a "Going to celebrate."

A/N: Please request more one shots if you want to read more because I will only write requests.